- Venue: Royal Sonesta - New Orleans
- Location: New Orleans View Map
- Start Date: April 11, 2019
- End Date: April 13, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Critical Concepts in Emergency Medicine is an annual three day course designed to present and discuss new and controversial developments in the practice of Emergency Medicine. Topics include: cardiology, airway, ultrasound and infectious diseases. Interactive group discussions will allow participants to ask questions to presenters and peers.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Emergency Medicine Masterclass 2019
- Practical Radiology 2019 – Core Topics in Emergency Radiology
- UCAOA Urgent Care Convention & Expo 2019
- Trauma, Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery 2019
- Medical Disaster Response 2019
- 20th Stanford Symposium on Emergency Medicine 2019
- 15th International Conference on Rapid Response Systems and Medical Emergency Teams 2019
- Australasian College for Emergency Medicine Winter Symposium 2019
- European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery 20th Annual Conference 2019
- Emergency & Trauma Masterclass Series 2019
- Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine World Congress 2019
- Australian Resuscitation Council 12th International Spark Of Life Conference 2019
- Essentials of Emergency Medicine Annual Conference 2019
- Society For Academic Emergency Medicine Annual Meeting 2019
- Emergency Medicine Core Knowledge Conference 2019