- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: December 2, 2018
- End Date: December 4, 2018
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Women’s Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Medicolegal Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Transgender Issues
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Special Keynote Address: Ketamine Update: What Should Clinicians Know and Expect
- Check flight information
TOPICS AT THIS CME MEETING FOR PSYCHIATRISTS AND MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIANS INCLUDE:
On behalf of the American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists we are pleased to present the Encore meeting of our 2018 Psychiatry Update.
This highly practical, educational meeting will offer 2.5 days of clinically useful information and up to 19 CME Credits, including your entire year’s ABPN Self-Assessment (SA) requirement, plus credit toward your Maintenance of Certification (MOC).
In our interactive, learning-focused format, nationally renowned faculty will provide best practice information specifically designed to address the everyday challenges of improving outcomes for your patients.
As always, our meeting offers an outstanding opportunity for peer-to-peer learning and networking. With question and answers allotted for every session, there is ample time to share best practices and find solutions to your most difficult clinical challenges.
Buoyed by the success of our annual meetings, which have seen participation grow 6-fold in just a few short years, the AACP is poised to become a major presence in the field. We invite you to join us by becoming an AACP member! AACP members enjoy many benefits, including up to a $200 discount to attend the Psychiatry Update Encore Presentation. Please see the application form on our registration page for more information.
We hope you can join us in Las Vegas!
Richard Balon, MD
Donald W. Black, MD
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Columbian Congress Of Psychiatry 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Eating Disorders Conference 2018
- Mayo Clinic Frontiers in Addiction Treatment 2018
- 20th International Society of Addiction Medicine 2018
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Conference 2018
- NEI Psychopharmacology Congress 2018
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies 34th Annual Meeting 2018
- 11th International Conference On Frontotemporal Dementias 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Scientific Conference 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Perinatal Faculty Annual Conference 2018
- International Society of Vascular Behavioural and Cognitive Disorders 9th International Conference 2018
- Society for Mental Health Research Annual Conference 2018
- 19th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry 2018
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry 29th Annual Meeting and Symposium 2018
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International Conference 2018