- Venue: Bush House, King's College London
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: December 14, 2019
- End Date: December 18, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 23, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Following the success of our previous annual conferences, we are delighted to invite you to attend the 7th winter Debates & Dilemmas in Colorectal Surgery conference which will once again be organised by The International University of Colon And Rectal Surgeons (ISUCRS) and King’s College London (KCL). This year's meeting will be held from 14-18th December 2019 at Bush House, King’s College London, WC2R 2LS Our theme for this year's meeting is ‘Surgical Innovations’.
With our previous successes in mind, we aim to once again organize an interesting program to include a day of workshops, debate sessions, a half day of live operating session and a consultant’s corners. In true traditional fashion, the conference will continue to have a full colorectal day didactic session
• On the Saturday 14th December an Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Course will be run all day at Weston Education Centre, King's College Hospital 10 Cutcombe Rd London SE5 9RJ • On the Sunday 15th December a taTME Masterclass will take place from 13:00 at Bush House
• On the Monday 16th December addressing difficult situations, controversies and problems in colorectal surgery which will be attractive to a range of home and international based professionals from multiple disciplines. Furthermore, we will be including into the programme a lively and entertaining debate session covering topical issues in colorectal surgery and a session on natural orifice specimen extraction surgery (NOSES).
• On Tuesday 17th the programme will include live surgical cases under the theme 'Surgical Innovations’.
• On the Wednesday 18th a number of all-day surgical workshops/courses will be held at Bush House. These include Proctology Masterclass, Anophysiology & Endorectal US course & a Complex Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Masterclass Please see below for the layout of the provisional programme.
The 2019 DDCRS meeting aims to capitalise on success of the London 2018 ISUCRS event and would be run at the same venue - Bush House. At the London 2018 ISUCRS event, there were 425 registrants, 107 podium presentations from guest speakers and a total of 142 poster presentations and 8 video presentations.
This year’s, 2019 conference, aims to be ‘Bigger & Better’ and we are aiming to have over 250 delegates. To make attendance to the conference easy and stress free, we will hold a number of hotel reservations at hotels located within easy walking distance to the conference venue. These may be purchased directly online together with your registration ticket. So why hesitate? Join us in December 2019 in the heart of London for not only another fantastic educational meeting, a great networking opportunity and also an opportunity to enjoy London with pre-Christmas shopping or perhaps a theatrical show at the West End!
Yours sincerely, Mr Joseph W Nunoo-Mensah, Professor Narimantas E. Samalavicius & Mr Pasquale Giordano
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Proctology Masterclass 2019
- Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium 2020
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery Winter Meeting 2020
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons 2020
- 10th Biennial Congress of ASEAN Society of Colorectal Surgeons 2020
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Horizons 5th Annual Seattle Conference 2020
- German Society Of Coloproctology 46th Annual Meeting 2020
- Society Of Surgical Oncology Annual Cancer Symposium 2020
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Annual Meeting 2020
- Da Vinci Robotic Colorectal Course 2020
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting 2020