- Venue: Barcelo Sevilla Renacimiento
- Location: Sevilla View Map
- Start Date: September 26, 2019
- End Date: September 28, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 24, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
On behalf of The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), it gives me great pleasure to invite you to join us at the EASL Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Summit. The meeting will be held on 26-28 September in Seville, Spain.
NAFLD is the leading cause of chronic liver disease, not only in Western countries, but also amongst many other developed and developing countries.
Indeed, in the US and Europe, nearly 40% of the population have NAFLD and approximately 20% are likely to develop progressive liver disease that leads to liver fibrosis and cirrhosis. At EASL, we are committed to helping clinicians, researchers and students network with various stakeholders in the field of hepatology, providing the opportunity to share research and learn from peers across Europe and beyond. NAFLD Summit attendees will learn and discuss new developments and challenges in NAFLD, including how the development of new therapies is urgently needed in this arena. To maximise exposure with attendees at the NAFLD Summit and enrich the meeting experience, companies are invited to participate as conference partners. Here, organisations can benefit from a variety of partnership packages, which include premium, bespoke and individual sponsorship and engagement opportunities. Our dedicated team will provide you with all the support required to achieve and maximise your conference and communications objectives, ensuring a successful Summit and a smooth experience. Topics to be covered: - Multidisciplinary management of patients with NAFLD - Need for better patient stratification in NAFLD therapeutic trials - Prevention of NAFLD and public Health strategies - Diagnostic methodologies in NAFLD - Pre-clinical models of NAFLD/NASH to test drug efficacy
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- German Society of Gastroenterology, Digestive and Metabolic Diseases - Viszeralmedizin 2019
- French Association For The Study Of The Liver 79th Meeting 2019
- 31st World Congress Of The International Association Of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists And Oncologists 2019
- Glasgow Gastro Conference 2019
- 5th Annual Mayo Clinic Update in Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2019
- Mayo Clinic Real World IBD: Dilemmas and Discussion 2019
- Hepatitis C Virus And Related Viruses 26th International Symposium 2019
- Russian Gastroenterological Association 25th Russian Gastroenterology Week 2019
- 12th Annual Inflammatory Bowel Disease: The Art and Science in the Diagnosis and Treatment 2019
- 27th United European Gastroenterology Week 2019
- American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting and Postgraduate Course 2019
- National Liver Conference 2019
- 6th International Symposium on Complications in GI Endoscopy 2019
- ENDOCLUBNORD 2019
- International Hepatitis B Cure Meeting 2019