- Venue: Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel
- Location: Tokyo View Map
- Start Date: September 4, 2020
- End Date: September 6, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 3, 2020
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Learning from some of the most experienced sports medicine practitioners from all over the world. In this iteration, from Asia and the United States. This conference will supplement skills learned in residency and early medical, nursing, and physical therapy practice, allowing participants to fill in gaps in their training, and reinforce existing knowledge of musculoskeletal conditions, diagnosis, and treatment. Comparisons of how these are done and algorithms followed in Asia and the United States will be revealed, and be part of the attendees’ body of knowledge, walking into scenarios where their expertise may be required to treat athletes and active individuals using internationally-recognized approaches.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 10th Annual Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Sports Medicine Update and Board Review 2020
- German-Austrian-Swiss Society For Orthopedic And Trauma Sports Medicine 35th Annual Congress 2020
- European College of Sport Science 25th Annual Congress 2020
- American Orthopaedic Society For Sports Medicine Annual Meeting 2020
- French Society Of Sports Medicine 13th Congress 2020
- Twin Cities Sports Medicine Conference 2020
- Ironman Sports Medicine Conference 2020
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine 2020
- Sports Medicine Australia 2020
- New Zealand Sports Medicine Conference 2020
- 30th Annual Mayo Clinic Symposium on Sports Medicine 2020