- Venue: The Westin Sarasota
- Location: Sarasota View Map
- Start Date: February 18, 2019
- End Date: February 22, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Following this course, the participant should be able to recognize the epidemiology, demographics and common clinical presentations for the diseases and disorders discussed; construct an appropriate history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation to develop cost-effective and accurate diagnosis; manage as well as employ appropriate follow-up and/or specialty referral for the diseases and disorders presented. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and referral or follow-up care with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes. The emphasis will be on aligning physician behavior with current guidelines and evidence-based medicine, as indicated within each topic’s specific objectives. Emergency Medicine is a specialty that has a high rate of utilization and change in standards of care. It is often the point of entry for medical care; therefore, this course was designed to be of value to all practitioners at the level of a practicing physician in an effort to keep them abreast of current clinical practices in Emergency Medicine.
ALL AMS CME 2018-2019 medical conferences are Live, half-day, Commercial Support Free medical events and are approved for 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, AAFP Prescribed, ACEP Category 1, and ACOG Cognate Credits. All of our medical meetings are clinically useful evidence/case-based, guideline-driven, Primary Care content that is immediately applicable to your practice. All of our CME conferences, both live and recorded, can be found at www.AmericanMedicalSeminars.com. AMS CME meetings are held in both Sarasota, Florida and San Diego, CA, and are designed for Primary Care Practitioners in the specialties of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and even Specialists who would like practical and clinically relevant reviews and updates in Primary Care Medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Trauma Association of Canada Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 38th Annual Mammoth Mountain Emergency Medicine Conference 2019
- American Academy Of Emergency Medicine 25th Annual Scientific Assembly 2019
- International Emergency and Catastrophe Management Conference & Exhibition 2019
- The National Conference on Wilderness Medicine 2019
- Swedish Society for Emergency Medicine 2019
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach 2019
- Advanced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly 2019
- 30th Annual Winter Conference On Emergency Medicine 2019
- Emergency Medicine Masterclass 2019
- Practical Radiology 2019 – Core Topics in Emergency Radiology
- UCAOA Urgent Care Convention & Expo 2019
- Critical Concepts in Emergency Medicine 2019
- Trauma, Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery 2019
- Medical Disaster Response 2019