- Venue: The Westin Sarasota
- Location: Sarasota View Map
- Start Date: February 18, 2019
- End Date: February 22, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Following this course, the participant should be able to recognize the epidemiology, demographics and common clinical presentations for the diseases and disorders discussed; construct an appropriate history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation to develop cost-effective and accurate diagnosis; manage as well as employ appropriate follow-up and/or specialty referral for the diseases and disorders presented. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and referral or follow-up care with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes. The emphasis will be on aligning physician behavior with current guidelines and evidence-based medicine, as indicated within each topic’s specific objectives. Emergency Medicine is a specialty that has a high rate of utilization and change in standards of care. It is often the point of entry for medical care; therefore, this course was designed to be of value to all practitioners at the level of a practicing physician in an effort to keep them abreast of current clinical practices in Emergency Medicine.
ALL AMS CME 2018-2019 medical conferences are Live, half-day, Commercial Support Free medical events and are approved for 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, AAFP Prescribed, ACEP Category 1, and ACOG Cognate Credits. All of our medical meetings are clinically useful evidence/case-based, guideline-driven, Primary Care content that is immediately applicable to your practice. All of our CME conferences, both live and recorded, can be found at www.AmericanMedicalSeminars.com. AMS CME meetings are held in both Sarasota, Florida and San Diego, CA, and are designed for Primary Care Practitioners in the specialties of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and even Specialists who would like practical and clinically relevant reviews and updates in Primary Care Medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- National Association Of Emergency Medical Services Physicians Annual Conference 2019
- 9th Annual Winter Symposium in Intensive Care, Anaesthesia and Emergency Medicine 2019
- Emergency Medicine: Practicing According to the Evidence 2019
- 41st Annual Emergency Medicine Conference in Yosemite 2019
- Arab Health 3rd Emergency Medicine Conference 2019
- 4th Saudi Society of Emergency Medicine Scientific Assembly 2019
- Intrepid Medical Conferences Medicine in the Mountains 2019
- Canadian Association Of Emergency Physicians CME In The Sun Meeting 2019
- Life-saving Interventions and Manoeuvres in Trauma 2019
- 7th Annual Practical Topics in Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2019
- 8th Annual Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day 2019
- Rocky Mountain Winter Conference On Emergency Medicine 2019
- 37th Annual Emergencies in Medicine Conference 2019
- Trauma Association of Canada Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 38th Annual Mammoth Mountain Emergency Medicine Conference 2019