- Venue: Massachusetts Eye and Ear
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: April 8, 2019
- End Date: April 10, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 90
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
With recent advances in endoscopic treatment of disorders of the sinuses, Eustachian tube, and ear, it is imperative that otolaryngologists are up-to-date on the latest surgical techniques. We invite you to join us in Boston as we explore recent advances in endoscopic treatment of disorders of the sinuses, Eustachian tube, and ear. This comprehensive, cutting-edge course includes state-of-the-art lectures, live surgery, and hands-on dissection laboratories with fresh cadaver specimens, all led by renowned international experts. Early registration is strongly recommended to ensure availability due to limited enrollment.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Craniofacial Society Of Great Britain And Ireland Annual Scientific Conference "Long Term Outcomes" 2019
- British Cochlear Implant Group Meeting 2019
- 14th Head and Neck Symposium: Diagnosis and Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer: Locally Advanced Tumors 2019
- 1st World Congress of Pediatric ENT 2019
- European Respiratory Society and European Sleep Research Society "Sleep and Breathing Conference" 2019
- Middle East Update In Otolaryngology 16th Annual Conference And Exhibition 2019
- 10th Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Conference / 6th SARC FESS Workshop 2019
- Barcelona Rhinoplasty Course 2019
- Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting 2019
- American Head and Neck Society Annual Meeting 2019
- Rhinoplasty School 2019
- The Pittsburgh Course: Comprehensive Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of the Skull Base Course 2019
- 10th International Surgical Sleep Society Meeting 2019
- British Association Of Head & Neck Oncologists Annual Meeting 2019
- 8th European Rhinoplasty Course ‘Excellence in Rhinoplasty’ 2019