- Venue: Policlinico Universitario A. Gemelli
- Location: Rome View Map
- Start Date: November 5, 2018
- End Date: November 6, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is designed for radiologists, radiation-oncologists, surgeons and all others involved or interested in obtaining knowledge on the multidisciplinary management of liver, pancreatic, prostate and rectal cancer. The goal is to understand each other’s specialty needs in a multidisciplinary environment. The course aims to provide knowledge on an integrated approach of imaging in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Didactic lectures followed by workshops simulating multidisciplinary tumour boards will cover all aspects of patients’ management. A renowned European multidisciplinary faculty of expert radiologists, surgeons and radiation-oncologists will provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of imaging technology as well as an understanding of how its information can be used for clinical decision making, treatment planning, adaptation and response assessment.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- The British MRI Course: Abdominal Session 2018
- Israel Radiological Association 2018
- Annual Radiology Meeting in UAE 2018
- 2nd Thoracic Ultrasound in the Assessment of the Acutely Unwell Patient 2018
- British Institute of Radiology Annual Congress 2018
- Imaging Advances 2018
- 18th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium 2018
- British Society of Breast Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Neuroradiology 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology 2018
- Turkish Society of Radiology 39th Congress 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Hybrid Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Cardiac Imaging 2018
- 11th Congress of Radiology Ruhr 2018
- 7th Meeting of the EAU Section of Urological Imaging 2018