- Venue: Hospital Universitario y Politécnico La Fe
- Location: Valencia View Map
- Start Date: December 10, 2018
- End Date: December 11, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course aims to familiarise radiology residents in their final years of training and board-certified radiologists with cutting-edge clinical and quantitative imaging technology. The two-day course addresses the development of radiomics and imaging biomarkers in clinical practice, focusing on the precise and accurate analysis of lung tumours, diffuse lung diseases and cardiac disorders. The role of quantitative imaging in clinical trials, treatment effects and toxicity will be defined. The course will cover the clinical needs, technical solutions and practical implementation aspects. Also, the main biases in validating and reporting imaging data will be covered. Moreover, the course will discuss the state of the art of imaging biomarkers in these abdominal organs and how they should be implemented in daily clinical practice. A unique group of European faculty members, well known for their experience in applying novel imaging biomarkers, will offer top quality didactic lectures followed by technical considerations and clinical impact discussions in small groups.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- The British MRI Course: Abdominal Session 2018
- Israel Radiological Association 2018
- Annual Radiology Meeting in UAE 2018
- 2nd Thoracic Ultrasound in the Assessment of the Acutely Unwell Patient 2018
- British Institute of Radiology Annual Congress 2018
- Imaging Advances 2018
- 18th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium 2018
- British Society of Breast Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Neuroradiology 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology 2018
- Turkish Society of Radiology 39th Congress 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Hybrid Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Cardiac Imaging 2018
- 11th Congress of Radiology Ruhr 2018