- Venue: Hospital Universitario y Politécnico La Fe
- Location: Valencia View Map
- Start Date: December 10, 2018
- End Date: December 11, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course aims to familiarise radiology residents in their final years of training and board-certified radiologists with cutting-edge clinical and quantitative imaging technology. The two-day course addresses the development of radiomics and imaging biomarkers in clinical practice, focusing on the precise and accurate analysis of lung tumours, diffuse lung diseases and cardiac disorders. The role of quantitative imaging in clinical trials, treatment effects and toxicity will be defined. The course will cover the clinical needs, technical solutions and practical implementation aspects. Also, the main biases in validating and reporting imaging data will be covered. Moreover, the course will discuss the state of the art of imaging biomarkers in these abdominal organs and how they should be implemented in daily clinical practice. A unique group of European faculty members, well known for their experience in applying novel imaging biomarkers, will offer top quality didactic lectures followed by technical considerations and clinical impact discussions in small groups.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 19th Annual Conference - Medical Negligence, Risk Management, Medicine, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Family Medicine 2019
- Winter Imaging In Beaver Creek 2019
- Breast Imaging at the Beach 2019
- Indian Radiological & Imaging Association 72nd Annual Conference 2019
- Maternal-Fetal Imaging 2019: Advances in OB-GYN Ultrasound
- Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging Certifcation Course in Cardiac CT
- 4th Head and Neck Imaging: What the Consultant Radiologist Needs to Know 2018
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2019
- 3rd Stanmore Bone and Soft Tissue Tumours Imaging Interpretation & Reporting Course 2019
- Annual Symposium On Clinical Interventional Oncology 2019
- 31st Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2019
- Arab Health Total Radiology Congress 2019
- Pediatric Imaging: A Comprehensive Review and Innovations 2019
- Society for Pediatric Radiology MSK Imaging Course 2019
- 21st Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting and British Society of Urogenital Radiology ASM 2019