- Venue: Shangri-la at The Fort
- Location: Metro Manila View Map
- Start Date: July 12, 2019
- End Date: July 12, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This ESOR course aims to discuss the most important topics in neuroradiology and head and neck imaging. Experienced neuroradiologists and lecturers will share their knowledge and current practice on radiology using CT and MR of cranial nerves, orbit, temporal bone, pituitary, dural and carotid-cavernous fistulas and dementia. Imaging clinical cases-based workshops will complete and illustrate the selected lectures.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- New Cardiovascular Horizons 20th Annual Conference 2019
- 100th German Radiology Congress 2019
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 31st Congress 2019
- Society for Vascular Medicine Annual Meeting 2019
- Canadian Interventional Radiology Association 18th Annual Meeting 2019
- Multidisciplinary European Endovascular Therapy Congress 2019
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 30th Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course 2019
- Imaging in Prague 2019
- United Kingdom Imaging and Oncology Congress 2019
- Swiss Society Of Radiology and Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine 2019
- Swiss Congress of Radiology 2019
- ESOR Galen Advanced Course on Women's Imaging 2019
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship 2019
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 33rd International Congress and Exhibition 2019
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2019