- Venue: Shangri-la at The Fort
- Location: Metro Manila View Map
- Start Date: July 12, 2019
- End Date: July 12, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This ESOR course aims to discuss the most important topics in neuroradiology and head and neck imaging. Experienced neuroradiologists and lecturers will share their knowledge and current practice on radiology using CT and MR of cranial nerves, orbit, temporal bone, pituitary, dural and carotid-cavernous fistulas and dementia. Imaging clinical cases-based workshops will complete and illustrate the selected lectures.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- BSET Spring Endovascular Training Course 2019
- Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Practical Radiology 2019 – Core Topics in Emergency Radiology
- Malaysian Congress of Radiology 2019
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2019
- 10th European Conference on Interventional Oncology 2019
- ESGAR Hands-on Workshop on CT Colonography 2019
- 78th Annual Meeting of the Japan Radiological Society 2019
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging 2019
- Turkish Society Of Interventional Radiology 14th Annual Interventional Radiology Meeting - Joint Meeting with EVIS 2019
- Radiology Asia 2019
- Society For Pediatric Radiology Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course 2019
- EuroCMR 2019
- American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting 2019