- Venue: Hotel Das Triest
- Location: Vienna View Map
- Start Date: November 12, 2019
- End Date: November 12, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
In 2019, ESOR is continuing to organise foundation courses to prepare/assist those entering examinations for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR). These courses may also be attended by board-certified radiologists, wishing to update their knowledge in a specific area. A series of courses is organised at the Hotel Das Triest in Vienna/Austria, in November 2019. The format will include nine courses, each one dealing with a specific organ/system-oriented theme. The teaching concept will include 20-minute lectures, immediately followed by 40-minute case-based reviews on six topics. The teaching/learning objectives for each of the topics will be strictly adhered to the European Training Curriculum. A self-assessment test with multiple choice questions for each lecture will round-off the exercise. The ESOR Courses for EDiR are intended to help prospective candidates to prepare for the European Diploma in Radiology examination. Attendance does not guarantee acceptance to take the examination or success in the examination.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- BSET Spring Endovascular Training Course 2019
- Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Practical Radiology 2019 – Core Topics in Emergency Radiology
- Malaysian Congress of Radiology 2019
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2019
- 10th European Conference on Interventional Oncology 2019
- ESGAR Hands-on Workshop on CT Colonography 2019
- 78th Annual Meeting of the Japan Radiological Society 2019
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging 2019
- Turkish Society Of Interventional Radiology 14th Annual Interventional Radiology Meeting - Joint Meeting with EVIS 2019
- Radiology Asia 2019
- Society For Pediatric Radiology Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course 2019
- EuroCMR 2019
- American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting 2019