- Venue: Hotel Das Triest
- Location: Vienna View Map
- Start Date: November 12, 2019
- End Date: November 12, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
In 2019, ESOR is continuing to organise foundation courses to prepare/assist those entering examinations for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR). These courses may also be attended by board-certified radiologists, wishing to update their knowledge in a specific area. A series of courses is organised at the Hotel Das Triest in Vienna/Austria, in November 2019. The format will include nine courses, each one dealing with a specific organ/system-oriented theme. The teaching concept will include 20-minute lectures, immediately followed by 40-minute case-based reviews on six topics. The teaching/learning objectives for each of the topics will be strictly adhered to the European Training Curriculum. A self-assessment test with multiple choice questions for each lecture will round-off the exercise. The ESOR Courses for EDiR are intended to help prospective candidates to prepare for the European Diploma in Radiology examination. Attendance does not guarantee acceptance to take the examination or success in the examination.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Multidisciplinary European Endovascular Therapy Congress 2019
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 30th Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course 2019
- Imaging in Prague 2019
- United Kingdom Imaging and Oncology Congress 2019
- Swiss Society Of Radiology and Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine 2019
- Swiss Congress of Radiology 2019
- ESOR Galen Advanced Course on Women's Imaging 2019
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship 2019
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 33rd International Congress and Exhibition 2019
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2019
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy Annual Meeting 2019
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 2019
- International Workshop On Osteoarthritis Imaging 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Mechanical Thrombectomy 2019
- 9th Essential Stroke Imaging Course 2019