- Venue: ESR Learning Centre
- Location: Vienna View Map
- Start Date: November 9, 2018
- End Date: November 9, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
In 2018, ESOR is continuing to organise foundation courses to prepare/assist those entering examinations for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR). These courses may also be attended by board-certified radiologists, wishing to update their knowledge in a specific area. A series of courses is organised at the ESR Learning Centre in Vienna/Austria, in November 2018. The format will include nine courses, each one dealing with a specific organ/system-oriented theme. The teaching concept will include 20-minute lectures, immediately followed by 40-minute case-based reviews on six topics. The teaching/learning objectives for each of the topics will be strictly adhered to the European Training Curriculum. A self-assessment test with multiple choice questions for each lecture will round-off the exercise. The ESOR Courses for EDiR are intended to help prospective candidates to prepare for the European Diploma in Radiology examination. Attendance does not guarantee acceptance to take the examination or success in the examination.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- AIRP and The Royal College of Radiologists of Thailand Comprehensive Radiologic-Pathology Course 2018
- The British MRI Course: Abdominal Session 2018
- Israel Radiological Association 2018
- Annual Radiology Meeting in UAE 2018
- 2nd Thoracic Ultrasound in the Assessment of the Acutely Unwell Patient 2018
- British Institute of Radiology Annual Congress 2018
- Imaging Advances 2018
- 18th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium 2018
- British Society of Breast Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Neuroradiology 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology 2018
- Turkish Society of Radiology 39th Congress 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Hybrid Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Cardiac Imaging 2018