- Venue: Medical University Graz
- Location: Graz View Map
- Start Date: October 7, 2019
- End Date: October 11, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The aim of the ESOR Tutorials is to further the experience of young radiologists, residents in their last year of training and board-certified radiologists, in daily radiological practice through intense teaching and exchange in a European reference center. In Graz the participants are offered one week of practical and theoretical knowledge and the opportunity to be integrated in the activities of an academic department of radiology. The tutorial will be organised by the Medical University Graz under the chairmanship of Prof. M. Fuchsjäger. The ESOR Graz Tutorial is supported by the ESR.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Canadian Interventional Radiology Association 18th Annual Meeting 2019
- Multidisciplinary European Endovascular Therapy Congress 2019
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 30th Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course 2019
- Imaging in Prague 2019
- United Kingdom Imaging and Oncology Congress 2019
- Swiss Society Of Radiology and Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine 2019
- Swiss Congress of Radiology 2019
- ESOR Galen Advanced Course on Women's Imaging 2019
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship 2019
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 33rd International Congress and Exhibition 2019
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2019
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy Annual Meeting 2019
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 2019
- International Workshop On Osteoarthritis Imaging 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Mechanical Thrombectomy 2019