- Venue: Austria Center
- Location: Wien View Map
- Start Date: September 19, 2019
- End Date: September 21, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 14, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
ESPE 2019 will bring to together the European community of paediatric endocrine specialists to learn about the latest developments in treatment, clinical best practice and cutting edge research. The theme of this year’s meeting is "Variety and Variation in Paediatric Endocrinology” relating to the diversity we encounter in our discipline and the care that we have to exercise when using the term “normality”. The programme for ESPE 2019 will explore this theme through an exciting mix of plenary lectures, symposia, meet-the-expert sessions, debates on controversies and novel advances sessions. Whether you are a Clinician, a researcher, a nurse or an allied health professional ESPE 2019 has something for you. Key deadlines Abstract submission deadline: 14 April 2019 (23:59 GMT) Early bird registration deadline: 20 June 2019 (23:59 BST)
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Australasian Paediatric Endocrine Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Japanese Society of Paediatric Endocrinology 53rd Annual Meeting 2019
- International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes Scientific Meeting 2019
- Asia Pacific Paediatric Endocrine Society Fellows’ School Meeting 2019
- British Society For Paediatric Endocrinology And Diabetes 47th Meeting 2019