European Society of Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery 68th International Congress 2019 (ESCVS 2019)
- Venue: Groningen
- Location: Groningen View Map
- Start Date: May 22, 2019
- End Date: May 25, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
We are delighted to invite you to Groningen for the 68th Congress of the European Society of Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery (ESCVS).
The ESCVS is the oldest society in Europe in the cardiac and vascular surgical field and was founded by René Leriche and R. Dos Santos in 1950. It has a strong tradition of merging specialties to provide better care for patients. The Society is engaged in projects with its young members, to train them and to give them the experience and knowledge of new techniques and materials.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- BSET Spring Endovascular Training Course 2019
- International Society For Heart And Lung Transplantation 39th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions 2019
- Diabetic Limb Salvage 2019
- European Lung Cancer Congress 2019
- 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society 2019
- 10th Annual Venous Symposium 2019
- Heart Valve Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Charing Cross Symposium 2019
- 17th Annual International Vein Congress 2019
- Israel Heart Society and Israel Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery Joint Congress 2019
- AATS Mitral Conclave 2019
- American Association for Thoracic Surgery 99th Annual Meeting 2019
- 9th Annual London Core Review Cardiothoracic Course 2019
- Leading Innovative Vascular Education Symposium 2019
- VASA Hands-on Practicum on Hemodialysis Access Symposium 2019