- Venue: Thessaloniki Concert Hall
- Location: Thessaloniki View Map
- Start Date: September 16, 2020
- End Date: September 19, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 6, 2020
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
On behalf of ESRA and the Organising Committee, we invite you to join us in Thessaloniki for the 39th Annual ESRA Congress – State of the Art Safety Standards in Regional Anaesthesia. The Scientific Committee is developing a programme in which the interaction between speakers and the audience is of utmost importance. The programme will cover all the fields of interest in the application of regional anaesthesia/analgesia alone or in multimodal approaches. Acute and chronic pain management topics of special interest for anaesthesiologists will also be included. The scientific standard at the annual ESRA congress is now recognised as one of the best in the world and as a result, carries a high rating with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. Key Dates: - Abstract submission deadline: 6 April 2020 - Early registration deadline: 1 July 2020 During the Thessaloniki Congress, you will have the possibility to register for the first part (written exam) of the Certified EDRA (European Diploma in Regional Anaesthesia and Acute Pain Management) and EDPM (European Diploma of Pain Medicine). For those participants who have already successfully completed the first part of these diplomas, there will be the opportunity to take the second part (practical). ESRA 2020 will also give us the time and opportunities for networking. While enjoying our outstanding scientific programme, ESRA’s Annual Congress is the place to network with your peers, meet old friends and make new ones. This year’s programme features several networking opportunities and occasions.
We very much expect you to enjoy this exciting anaesthesia congress set in Thessaloniki!
Thomas Volk General Secretary Alain Delbos President of ESRA
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Edinburgh Anaesthesia Festival 2020
- WAAG Airway Conference 2020
- 17th WFSA World Congress of Anaesthesiologists 2020
- Vascular Anaesthesia Society Of Great Britain & Ireland Annual Scientific Meeting 2020
- Texas Society of Anesthesiologists 2020
- Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society 34th Annual Scientific Meeting 2020
- Association For Vascular Access 34th Annual Conference 2020
- Association Of Anaesthetists Of Great Britain And Ireland Annual Congress 2020
- DGAI Congress Of Anesthesiology And Intensive Care Medicine 2020
- French Society Of Anesthesia and Resusciaton Congress 2020
- The Difficult Airway Course: Anesthesia 2020
- 23rd Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Forum 2020
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting 2020
- American Society for Pediatric Anesthesia 34th Annual Meeting 2020
- 17th Conference of Asian Society of Paediatric Anaesthesiologists 2020