- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: April 12, 2019
- End Date: April 13, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications. Course Objectives: 1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses. 2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation. 3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists. 4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing. 5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 4th Manchester Neck Ultrasound Course 2019
- Winter Imaging Update in Jackson Hole 2019
- European Congress of Radiology 25th Annual Congress 2019
- Pan Arab Interventional Radiology Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Philippine College of Radiology 71st Annual Convention and 1st GLOBAL RADIOLOGY EDUCATION in the Philippines 2019
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist 2019
- The Houston Aortic Symposium: Frontiers in Cardiovascular Diseases, the Twelfth in the Series 2019
- 21st Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2019
- Abdominal Radiology Group Australia & New Zealand 2019
- Society of Skeletal Radiology 42nd Annual Meeting 2019
- Acute Stroke Interventions And Carotid Stenting 2019
- ISMRM Workshop on MR Value 2019
- LINC Asia-Pacific 2019
- 10th Global Basic to Intermediate Hands-on Musculoskeletal MRI & Ultrasound Congress for Radiologists 2019
- Fundamentals of Neuroradiology 2019