- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: April 12, 2019
- End Date: April 13, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications. Course Objectives: 1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses. 2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation. 3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists. 4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing. 5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 19th Annual Conference - Medical Negligence, Risk Management, Medicine, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Family Medicine 2019
- Winter Imaging In Beaver Creek 2019
- Breast Imaging at the Beach 2019
- Indian Radiological & Imaging Association 72nd Annual Conference 2019
- Maternal-Fetal Imaging 2019: Advances in OB-GYN Ultrasound
- Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging Certifcation Course in Cardiac CT
- 4th Head and Neck Imaging: What the Consultant Radiologist Needs to Know 2018
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2019
- 3rd Stanmore Bone and Soft Tissue Tumours Imaging Interpretation & Reporting Course 2019
- Annual Symposium On Clinical Interventional Oncology 2019
- 31st Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2019
- Arab Health Total Radiology Congress 2019
- Pediatric Imaging: A Comprehensive Review and Innovations 2019
- Society for Pediatric Radiology MSK Imaging Course 2019
- 21st Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting and British Society of Urogenital Radiology ASM 2019