- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: April 12, 2019
- End Date: April 13, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications. Course Objectives: 1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses. 2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation. 3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists. 4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing. 5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- AIRP and The Royal College of Radiologists of Thailand Comprehensive Radiologic-Pathology Course 2018
- The British MRI Course: Abdominal Session 2018
- Israel Radiological Association 2018
- Annual Radiology Meeting in UAE 2018
- 2nd Thoracic Ultrasound in the Assessment of the Acutely Unwell Patient 2018
- British Institute of Radiology Annual Congress 2018
- Imaging Advances 2018
- 18th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium 2018
- British Society of Breast Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Neuroradiology 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology 2018
- Turkish Society of Radiology 39th Congress 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Hybrid Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Cardiac Imaging 2018