- Venue: Gürzenich Köln
- Location: Köln View Map
- Start Date: September 6, 2019
- End Date: September 7, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Sirs and Madames,
After the great success of the first GastroTage am Rhein, we invite you to the second event in the Gürzenich in Cologne.
With the GastroTage event in Cologne , we offer a regular forum in the late summer of the year, which takes up various topics from gastroenterology in compact, cutting-edge expert presentations. In addition to the scientific aspect, practical applications are also in focus. Essentially, however, we are looking for an interdisciplinary dialogue between general practitioners and internists with specialists from the clinic and practice. This is how we want to work together to create new paths and perspectives in cooperation.
Since the concept of the first event was very well received, we left the essential structure. In addition to endoscopic topics, topics from functional gastroenterology, hepatology and chronic inflammatory diseases are also represented. This corresponds to the broad portfolio of participants in the branch and clinic.
We are particularly pleased that the representatives of the largest ENDOCLUBNORD live endoscopy events and the endo-update present case presentations. These are discussed in the critical dialogue.
In addition, this year we were able to extend the nursing symposium to both event days. In addition to theoretical events, there are also workshops on haemostasis and hygiene management.
In order to be able to continue this Cologne event over the next few years, which will essentially also serve networking purposes, we hope that we will be able to arouse a great deal of interest with this extensive program and we are looking forward to your numerous appearance.
Prof. Dr. med. A. Dormann
Clinics of the City of Cologne gGmbH
PD Dr. med. B. terjung
GFO Clinics Bonn
Prof. Dr. med. W. Holtmeier
Hospital Porz am Rhein
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver 2019
- 20th Argentine Congress of Hepatology 2019
- ESMO 21st World Congress On Gastrointestinal Cancer 2019
- GI Outlook--The Practice Management Conference 2019
- Australasian Viral Hepatitis Elimination Conference 2019
- American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society Annual Meeting 2019
- Malaysian Society Of Gastroenterology And Hepatology "GUT" 2019
- 21st Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Royal Free International Advanced Endoscopy Masterclass 2019
- International Advanced Endoscopy Masterclass London 2019
- European Helicobacter Study Group 32nd International Workshop On Helicobacter and Microbiota in Inflammation and Cancer 2019
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review 2019
- Australian Gastroenterology Week 2019
- 8th International Conference on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users 2019
- UK Association for the Study of Obesity 2019