- Venue: Gürzenich Köln
- Location: Köln View Map
- Start Date: September 6, 2019
- End Date: September 7, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Sirs and Madames,
After the great success of the first GastroTage am Rhein, we invite you to the second event in the Gürzenich in Cologne.
With the GastroTage event in Cologne , we offer a regular forum in the late summer of the year, which takes up various topics from gastroenterology in compact, cutting-edge expert presentations. In addition to the scientific aspect, practical applications are also in focus. Essentially, however, we are looking for an interdisciplinary dialogue between general practitioners and internists with specialists from the clinic and practice. This is how we want to work together to create new paths and perspectives in cooperation.
Since the concept of the first event was very well received, we left the essential structure. In addition to endoscopic topics, topics from functional gastroenterology, hepatology and chronic inflammatory diseases are also represented. This corresponds to the broad portfolio of participants in the branch and clinic.
We are particularly pleased that the representatives of the largest ENDOCLUBNORD live endoscopy events and the endo-update present case presentations. These are discussed in the critical dialogue.
In addition, this year we were able to extend the nursing symposium to both event days. In addition to theoretical events, there are also workshops on haemostasis and hygiene management.
In order to be able to continue this Cologne event over the next few years, which will essentially also serve networking purposes, we hope that we will be able to arouse a great deal of interest with this extensive program and we are looking forward to your numerous appearance.
Prof. Dr. med. A. Dormann
Clinics of the City of Cologne gGmbH
PD Dr. med. B. terjung
GFO Clinics Bonn
Prof. Dr. med. W. Holtmeier
Hospital Porz am Rhein
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Days 2019
- GI Roundtable 2019
- European Association for the Study of the Liver 54th Annual Meeting 2019
- 3rd Annual NASH Summit 2019
- HIV & Hepatitis Management: THE MIAMI COURSE 2019
- EASL Modern Dilemmas in Liver Transplantation 2019
- Swedish Society for Gastroenterology 2019
- Japanese Society of Gastroenterology 105th Annual Meeting 2019
- ENDOSKOPIE LIVE 2019
- Digestive Disease Week 2019
- 7th Ludwigshafen Gastro Day 2019
- Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology 61st Congress 2019
- Gastroenterology 2019
- Viszeralmedizin NRW 2019
- 8th Congress of the Polish Hepatological Society 2019