- Venue: Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: July 21, 2019
- End Date: July 28, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Newer options for diagnosis: what to choose, when, and why
- Treatment and care management strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- How to avoid medical mistakes
- Improved approaches to common and complex clinical challenges
- Navigating screening controversies
- Click here for additional details
- Daily board review questions
- Sessions to guide efficient preparation and study
- Exam practice sessions with an audience response system that provides immediate feedback
- 2,000-page syllabus and home study guide
- Test-taking strategies and skills development
- A copy of the 3rd edition of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
- Click here for additional details
- CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
- CRITICAL CARE
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- PULMONARY MEDICINE
- WOMEN’S HEALTH
- ALLERGY and IMMUNOLOGY
- HOSPITAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Check flight information
Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
With more than 120 interactive lectures, case discussions, and board preparation sessions, this CME program is one of the most comprehensive reviews of internal medicine offered by the clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School.
It offers accelerated learning:
► For clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major fields of internal medicine:
► For physicians preparing to certify or recertify and are seeking a thorough, proven preparatory course in advance of their taking the ABIM board examination:
In the past year, there have been a staggering number of critically important updates that need to be understood and incorporated into the practice of general internal medicine to ensure optimal patient care and outcomes.
The 42nd Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine (IRIM) synthesizes this vast amount of information and presents it with efficiency and effectiveness to ensure that you are current with these updates and the best ways to incorporate them into practice.
For those of you who are preparing to certify or recertify, we complement this education with extensive board examination preparation and test-taking skills.
Sessions and board preparation span all major fields of internal medicine and are led by Harvard Medical School’s most distinguished clinical faculty in the fields of:
Year after year, attendees report the experience to be “game changing”—invaluable to their clinical practice and exam preparation efforts.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Fundamentals and Essentials of ECG Interpretation for the Non-Cardiologist 2019
- Internal Medicine Update 2019
- Cardiac Arrhythmias: An Interactive Update for Internal Medicine and Family Practice 2019
- Internal Medicine, Diabetes and Obesity 2019
- Association of American Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation and the American Physician-Scientists Association Joint Meeting 2019
- Polish Society Of Internal Medicine National Congress Warsaw 2019
- UCAOA Urgent Care Convention & Expo 2019
- Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2019
- American College of Physicians Internal Medicine Meeting 2019
- 4th Annual Diabetes, Obesity, & Metabolic Disease Conference 2019
- Royal College of Physicians Annual Conference 2019
- Mayo Clinic 4th Annual SKIN: Practical Dermatology for the Generalist 2019
- Renal Medicine: Nephrology in the 21st Century 2019
- Japanese Society Of Internal Medicine 116th Annual Lecture 2019
- Australasian Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference 2019