- Venue: Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: July 21, 2019
- End Date: July 28, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Newer options for diagnosis: what to choose, when, and why
- Treatment and care management strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- How to avoid medical mistakes
- Improved approaches to common and complex clinical challenges
- Navigating screening controversies
- Click here for additional details
- Daily board review questions
- Sessions to guide efficient preparation and study
- Exam practice sessions with an audience response system that provides immediate feedback
- 2,000-page syllabus and home study guide
- Test-taking strategies and skills development
- A copy of the 3rd edition of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
- Click here for additional details
- CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
- CRITICAL CARE
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- PULMONARY MEDICINE
- WOMEN’S HEALTH
- ALLERGY and IMMUNOLOGY
- HOSPITAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Check flight information
Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
With more than 120 interactive lectures, case discussions, and board preparation sessions, this CME program is one of the most comprehensive reviews of internal medicine offered by the clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School.
It offers accelerated learning:
► For clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major fields of internal medicine:
► For physicians preparing to certify or recertify and are seeking a thorough, proven preparatory course in advance of their taking the ABIM board examination:
In the past year, there have been a staggering number of critically important updates that need to be understood and incorporated into the practice of general internal medicine to ensure optimal patient care and outcomes.
The 42nd Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine (IRIM) synthesizes this vast amount of information and presents it with efficiency and effectiveness to ensure that you are current with these updates and the best ways to incorporate them into practice.
For those of you who are preparing to certify or recertify, we complement this education with extensive board examination preparation and test-taking skills.
Sessions and board preparation span all major fields of internal medicine and are led by Harvard Medical School’s most distinguished clinical faculty in the fields of:
Year after year, attendees report the experience to be “game changing”—invaluable to their clinical practice and exam preparation efforts.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine Spring Meeting 2019
- Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting 2019
- Internal Medicine Comprehensive Review and Update 2019
- 25th Annual Update And Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 2019
- Treating Obesity 2019: The Blackburn Course in Obesity Medicine
- 23rd Annual Hypertension, Diabetes and Dyslipidemia Conference 2019
- Evaluating and Treating Pain 2019
- Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference 2019
- Heart Failure Up North: Practical Approaches to the Management Heart Failure
- MedStudy Internal Medicine Accelerated Review Course 2019
- 55th Annual Internal Medicine Program 2019
- Internal Medicine by Duke University Health System of Clinic Education and Professional Development 2019
- ACP Internal Medicine Board Review Course Various 2019
- Success With Failure: Strategies for the Treatment of Heart Failure 2019
- Mayo Clinic Clinical Updates in Allergy& Immunology 2019