- Venue: Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: August 5, 2019
- End Date: August 9, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- The latest options for diagnosis: what to choose, when, and why
- Current evidence-based treatment and care management strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Improved approaches to common and complex clinical challenges
- Navigating clinical controversies
- How to avoid medical mistakes
- Click here for details
- Daily board review questions and sessions
- Sessions to guide efficient preparation and study
- Comprehensive syllabus and home study guide
- Test-taking strategies and skills development
- Click here for details
- ELECTROLYTES and ACID BASE
- ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY
- CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE
- GENETIC KIDNEY DISEASE
- VASCULAR DISEASE
- END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE
- METABOLIC MANAGEMENT of KIDNEY STONES
- CANCER and the KIDNEY
- PREGNANCY and RENAL DISEASE
- PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY for the ADULT NEPHROLOGIST
- CASE-BASED PRESENTATIONS
- Check flight information
Intensive Review of Nephrology
The Comprehensive Clinical Update and Board Review
With over 70 interactive lectures, case discussions, and board preparation sessions, this CME program provides a comprehensive review of state-of-the-art nephrology practices offered by the clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School.
It offers accelerated learning for:
► Clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major areas of nephrology:
► Physicians preparing to certify or recertify and are seeking a thorough, proven preparatory course in advance of their taking the Nephrology ABIM board examination:
Incorporating recent advances in renal medicine into day-to-day practice enables physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants to deliver optimal patient care and improve patient outcomes. The challenge for most clinicians is that the amount of new information can be overwhelming, and determining what is relevant and important cannot always be readily ascertained.
Intensive Review of Nephrology synthesizes this information and presents it efficiently and effectively to ensure you are current with state-of-the-art practices and the best ways to apply them to the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
► For those who are preparing to certify or recertify, we complement this education with board examination preparation.
This special nephrology course spans all areas of nephrology. Sessions are led by nationally renowned speakers who are experts in their respective fields of nephrology. Highlights include:
In the course of a week, you get an accelerated learning experience that is impactful and inspiring. You also have ample opportunity to pose your specific questions and to develop long-lasting professional relationships with our distinguished faculty.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 26th Budapest Nephrology School 2019
- European Society for Artificial Organs 43rd Annual Congress 2019
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization 30th Annual Meeting 2019
- 14th World Congress On Inflammation 2019
- Nephro Update Europe 2019
- Francophone Society of Nephrology Dialysis and Transplantation 4th Congress 2019
- Italian Society of Nephrology Annual Congress 2019
- International Society of Nephrology Frontiers Meeting 2019
- Association For Vascular Access 33rd Annual Conference 2019
- Spanish Society For Nephrology National Annual Meeting 2019
- German Society Of Nephrology 11th Annual Congress 2019
- Controversies in Dialysis Access 2019
- American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2019
- 50th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Nephrology 2019
- Swiss Society Of Nephrology 51st Annual Meeting 2019