- Venue: Hyderabad International Convention Centre
- Location: Hyderabad View Map
- Start Date: September 19, 2019
- End Date: September 22, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you for the 27th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology (IANCON 2019), to be held at the International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad, India from 19th to 22nd September, 2019.
Over 1500 practicing neurologists, and students across the country are anticipated to attend the conference. The faculty will include distinguished experts from India and abroad who are leaders in their own fields. Hyderabad, the fourth largest city of India, is the capital of Indian state of Telangana, which connects the northern and southern states of India. It is a perfect melting pot for diverse cultures and is a tourist’s hotspot of the country. Hyderabad is an active IT hub and center for many renowned academic and research organizations.
Hyderabad in September is pleasant and the organizing committee will make all the best efforts to make your stay in Hyderabad an enjoyable academic experience with a Nawabi hospitality.
With warm regards,
Dr. Sita Jayalakshmi
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology Update 2019
- 15th Annual Update Conference on Neurology and Neurophysiology 2019
- 7th Annual World CNS Summit 2019
- 8th Annual Jefferson Neurocritical Care Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice 2019
- Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis Forum 2019
- Headache Cooperative of New England 30th Annual Stowe Headache Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic Headache Symposium: Creating Migraine Warriors 2019
- Indian Epilepsy Association & Indian Epilepsy Society 19th Joint Annual Conference 2019
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society 45th Annual Meeting 2019
- American Society For Experimental Neurotherapeutics 21st Annual Meeting 2019
- 14 International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases 2019
- European NeuroConvention 2019
- Controversies In Neurology 13th World Congress 2019
- Annual PSG Symposium on the Etiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment of Parkinson Disease and Other Movement Disorders 2019