- Venue: Hyderabad International Convention Centre
- Location: Hyderabad View Map
- Start Date: September 19, 2019
- End Date: September 22, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you for the 27th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology (IANCON 2019), to be held at the International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad, India from 19th to 22nd September, 2019.
Over 1500 practicing neurologists, and students across the country are anticipated to attend the conference. The faculty will include distinguished experts from India and abroad who are leaders in their own fields. Hyderabad, the fourth largest city of India, is the capital of Indian state of Telangana, which connects the northern and southern states of India. It is a perfect melting pot for diverse cultures and is a tourist’s hotspot of the country. Hyderabad is an active IT hub and center for many renowned academic and research organizations.
Hyderabad in September is pleasant and the organizing committee will make all the best efforts to make your stay in Hyderabad an enjoyable academic experience with a Nawabi hospitality.
With warm regards,
Dr. Sita Jayalakshmi
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 10th Oxford Neurology Course 2019
- 29th International Symposium On Cerebral Blood Flow, Metabolism And Function And The 13th International Conference On Quantification Of Brain Function With PET 2019
- 17th Advanced San Servolo Epilepsy Course 2019
- Federation of European Neuroscience Socities Regional Meeting 2019
- American Headache Society 61st Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Mayo Clinic Neurology in Clinical Practice 2019
- 2019 Neurology Update - A Comprehensive Review for the Clinician
- International Society for Neurochemistry Biennial Meeting 2019
- 4th African Epilepsy Congress 2019
- 14th International Congress of the Polish Neuroscience Society 2019
- European Society of Minimal Invasive Neurological Therapy Congress 2019
- 19th Congress of the International Headache Society 2019
- 8th Eilat International Educational Course: Pharmacological Treatment of Epilepsy 2018
- European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis 35th Congress 2019
- World Sleep Federation and World Association of Sleep Medicine Joint Congress 2019