- Venue: Royal Garden Hotel
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: May 6, 2019
- End Date: May 8, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 30, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 1000
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
iCAAD: International Conferences on Addiction and Associated Disorders. We are an ongoing series of global events facilitating an open dialogue on addiction and other behavioural health issues. Our international platform is dedicated to expanding knowledge, exchanging ideas, and advancing the prevention and treatment of Behavioural, Mental, and Emotional health issues. iCAAD Events focus on knowledge distribution and the acquisition of skills that can be applied in day-to-day practice – including developing business workshops designed to support practitioners with the ever-increasing demands of small businesses. We coordinate presentations from renowned medics, therapists and counsellors in addition to spokespeople and exhibitors from the world’s top recovery facilities and organisations. Our iCAAD Events bring together a wide range of academics, researchers and practitioners to join our discussions on the most innovative developing research and trending topics in the specialties of Mental health, Behavioural health, Addiction and Recovery. iCAAD, encourages a global dialogue on the expert treatment of increasingly common conditions affecting individuals in every country – it is now more important than ever that specialists are able to network and share their findings to help treat patients rapidly and more effectively Behavioural, Mental and Emotional health issues are saturating news headlines today, the world is speaking out and loud - and iCAAD is carrying the momentum forward. iCAAD Events have taken place in the London, Paris, Rome, Brussels, Stockholm and Istanbul and are committed to advancing the prevention and treatment of Behavioural, Mental and Emotional health worldwide.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- International Association For Forensic Psychotherapy 28th International Conference 2019
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2019
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association 2019
- Improving Outcomes in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence 2019
- World Psychiatric Association Thematic Conference on Dementia: Psychiatric and Neurological Challenges and Perspectives 2019
- American Academy of Psychodynamic Psychiatry and Psychoanalysisy 63rd Annual Meeting 2019
- 26th Annual International STRESS AND BEHAVIOR Neuroscience and Biopsychiatry Conference 2019
- American Academy Of Psychoanalysis & Dynamic Psychiatry 63rd Annual Meeting 2019
- Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health 2019
- American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting 2019
- Bariatric Education Days 2019
- NEI Synapse 2019
- 6th Maudsley Mediterranean Forum 2019
- American Society For Clinical Psychopharmacology Annual Meeting 2019
- 18th Annual Workshop on Clinical Trials in Psychopharmacology 2019