- Venue: Royal Garden Hotel
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: May 6, 2019
- End Date: May 8, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 30, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 1000
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
iCAAD: International Conferences on Addiction and Associated Disorders. We are an ongoing series of global events facilitating an open dialogue on addiction and other behavioural health issues. Our international platform is dedicated to expanding knowledge, exchanging ideas, and advancing the prevention and treatment of Behavioural, Mental, and Emotional health issues. iCAAD Events focus on knowledge distribution and the acquisition of skills that can be applied in day-to-day practice – including developing business workshops designed to support practitioners with the ever-increasing demands of small businesses. We coordinate presentations from renowned medics, therapists and counsellors in addition to spokespeople and exhibitors from the world’s top recovery facilities and organisations. Our iCAAD Events bring together a wide range of academics, researchers and practitioners to join our discussions on the most innovative developing research and trending topics in the specialties of Mental health, Behavioural health, Addiction and Recovery. iCAAD, encourages a global dialogue on the expert treatment of increasingly common conditions affecting individuals in every country – it is now more important than ever that specialists are able to network and share their findings to help treat patients rapidly and more effectively Behavioural, Mental and Emotional health issues are saturating news headlines today, the world is speaking out and loud - and iCAAD is carrying the momentum forward. iCAAD Events have taken place in the London, Paris, Rome, Brussels, Stockholm and Istanbul and are committed to advancing the prevention and treatment of Behavioural, Mental and Emotional health worldwide.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Columbian Congress Of Psychiatry 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Eating Disorders Conference 2018
- Mayo Clinic Frontiers in Addiction Treatment 2018
- 20th International Society of Addiction Medicine 2018
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Conference 2018
- NEI Psychopharmacology Congress 2018
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies 34th Annual Meeting 2018
- 11th International Conference On Frontotemporal Dementias 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Scientific Conference 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Perinatal Faculty Annual Conference 2018
- International Society of Vascular Behavioural and Cognitive Disorders 9th International Conference 2018
- Australian & New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law 38th Annual Congress 2018
- Society for Mental Health Research Annual Conference 2018
- 19th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry 2018
- Current Psychiatry / American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists Psychiatry Update 2018