- Venue: Royal Garden Hotel
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: May 6, 2019
- End Date: May 8, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 30, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 1000
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
iCAAD: International Conferences on Addiction and Associated Disorders. We are an ongoing series of global events facilitating an open dialogue on addiction and other behavioural health issues. Our international platform is dedicated to expanding knowledge, exchanging ideas, and advancing the prevention and treatment of Behavioural, Mental, and Emotional health issues. iCAAD Events focus on knowledge distribution and the acquisition of skills that can be applied in day-to-day practice – including developing business workshops designed to support practitioners with the ever-increasing demands of small businesses. We coordinate presentations from renowned medics, therapists and counsellors in addition to spokespeople and exhibitors from the world’s top recovery facilities and organisations. Our iCAAD Events bring together a wide range of academics, researchers and practitioners to join our discussions on the most innovative developing research and trending topics in the specialties of Mental health, Behavioural health, Addiction and Recovery. iCAAD, encourages a global dialogue on the expert treatment of increasingly common conditions affecting individuals in every country – it is now more important than ever that specialists are able to network and share their findings to help treat patients rapidly and more effectively Behavioural, Mental and Emotional health issues are saturating news headlines today, the world is speaking out and loud - and iCAAD is carrying the momentum forward. iCAAD Events have taken place in the London, Paris, Rome, Brussels, Stockholm and Istanbul and are committed to advancing the prevention and treatment of Behavioural, Mental and Emotional health worldwide.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International Conference 2018
- Hokkaido International Mental Health Innovation Workshop 2019
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry in Medical Settings 2019
- Indian Psychiatric Society 71st Annual National Conference 2019
- RCPSYCH Joint Faculty Conference between the Medical Psychotherapy and Eating Disorders Faculties 2019
- American College Of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2019
- Asian Federation of Psychiatric Associations International Congress 2019
- 7th World Congress of Asian Psychiatry 2019
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry Clinical Updates 2019
- 7th International Child and Adult Behavioral Health Conference 2019
- 8th World Congress on Women's Mental Health 2019
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Forensic Psychiatry Annual Conference 2019
- American Psychosomatic Society 77th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Drugs for Medical Conditions: The Annual Practical Update for the Psychiatrist 2019
- British Neuropsychiatry Association 32nd Annual General Meeting 2019