- Venue: Capital Hilton
- Location: Washington View Map
- Start Date: October 25, 2018
- End Date: October 28, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: August 16, 2018
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Describe the different classes of machine learning algorithms, including supervised and non-supervised learning;
- Identify the latest methods for using deep convolutional neural networks for image processing and reconstruction;
- Recall prior and ongoing efforts to leverage the maximal value from multi-modal MR datasets, including PET/MRI; and
- Recognize current and near-term clinical applications, including segmentation and classification.
- Check flight information
This workshop will focus on the use of machine learning for MRI applications, both on the technical aspects of MRI and PET/MRI for improved reconstruction as well as on its use for adding diagnostic value to existing images. This latter aspect would include methods for more robust segmentation as well as disease classification and prediction.
The workshop will feature a mixture of invited scientific presentations, proffered papers, a poster session, small-group discussion, and a keynote lecture. A Young Investigator Award will be presented to students and early-stage post-doctoral candidates or physicians who will be selected from the oral paper presentations.
This workshop is targeted towards MR physicists (pre- and post-doctoral students) interested in machine learning; radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians using or interested in becoming involved with machine learning approaches to MRI and PET/MRI; and information and data scientists interested in how cutting-edge machine learning algorithms could be used for healthcare applications.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- The British MRI Course: Abdominal Session 2018
- Israel Radiological Association 2018
- Annual Radiology Meeting in UAE 2018
- 2nd Thoracic Ultrasound in the Assessment of the Acutely Unwell Patient 2018
- British Institute of Radiology Annual Congress 2018
- Imaging Advances 2018
- 18th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium 2018
- British Society of Breast Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Neuroradiology 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology 2018
- Turkish Society of Radiology 39th Congress 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Hybrid Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Cardiac Imaging 2018
- 11th Congress of Radiology Ruhr 2018