- Venue: Osaka International Convention Center
- Location: Osaka View Map
- Start Date: May 22, 2019
- End Date: May 25, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 25, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The 60th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Neurology will be held in Osaka from May 22 (Wed) to May 25 (Sat), 2019. The main venue is Osaka International Convention Center.
The theme of this meeting is “From Osaka to the ocean of clinical neurology”. In the field of clinical neurology, we see a wide range of diseases, including cerebrovascular diseases, dementia, epilepsy, and headache, which are the so-called common neurological diseases. We also see patients with many rare intractable diseases. Consequently, neurological research is, therefore, like a voyage across the ocean.
We are planning to invite many distinguished researchers from around the world. Undoubtedly, all of the top neurologists in Japan will take part in this meeting. There will be several sessions in the English language every day. You can present your recent work and at the same time learn cutting edge of clinical neurology at this meeting.
Osaka is a stimulating city exuding with originality and creativity. It is also a historical city renowned for its food culture and entertainment. You can also make a day trip to Kyoto or Nara, the famous old capitals of Japan. We hope many neurologists from all over the world, especially from Asia, will participate and enjoy the meeting.
Susumu Kusunoki, M.D., Ph.D
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology Update 2019
- 15th Annual Update Conference on Neurology and Neurophysiology 2019
- 7th Annual World CNS Summit 2019
- 8th Annual Jefferson Neurocritical Care Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice 2019
- Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis Forum 2019
- Headache Cooperative of New England 30th Annual Stowe Headache Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic Headache Symposium: Creating Migraine Warriors 2019
- Indian Epilepsy Association & Indian Epilepsy Society 19th Joint Annual Conference 2019
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society 45th Annual Meeting 2019
- American Society For Experimental Neurotherapeutics 21st Annual Meeting 2019
- 14 International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases 2019
- European NeuroConvention 2019
- Controversies In Neurology 13th World Congress 2019
- Annual PSG Symposium on the Etiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment of Parkinson Disease and Other Movement Disorders 2019