- Venue: Songdo Convensia
- Location: Incheon View Map
- Start Date: April 11, 2019
- End Date: April 13, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Since 2014, the KGCA has successfully held KINGCA Week four times. The basic philosophy of KINGCA is to promote the development of gastric cancer research through the relationships and cooperation of many countries by sharing our treatment technology with the world.
This event will incorporate a broad spectrum of multidisciplinary research with a diverse range of surgical experts presenting on intensive subjects making for an excellent opportunity for active discussion and networking. KINGCA Week 2018 will be the premier occasion to showcase the cutting-edge developments and innovations taking place around the globe.
As our goal is to encourage and grow international collaboration research. We are sure that this will be a beneficial and unforgettable experience for all participants attending from around the world.
We look forward to seeing you in Seoul, Korea!
Moon-Soo LeeChairman, KINGCA Week 2018 Organizing Committee
Chairman, Board of Directors, KGCA
The Korean Gastric Cancer Association
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium 2019
- 15th Annual Symposium on Pancreatic Cancer 2019
- Dysphagia Research Society 27th Annual Meeting And Post-Graduate Course 2019
- American Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association Annual Meeting 2019
- Journées Francophones Hepato-Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology 2019
- Society Of Surgical Oncology Annual Cancer Symposium 2019
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Surgical Spring Meeting 2019
- 13th International Gastric Cancer Congress 2019
- International Laparoscopic Liver Society 2nd World Congress 2019
- Laparoscopic Duodenal Switch Course 2019
- 13th International Congress of the European-African Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association 2019
- Gastroenterology 2019
- Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery 31st Meeting 2019
- Treating Obesity 2019: The Blackburn Course in Obesity Medicine
- European Pancreatic Club 51st Meeting 2019