- Venue: Clinical Anatomy Skills Centre, University of Glasgow
- Location: Glasgow View Map
- Start Date: February 20, 2019
- End Date: February 20, 2019
- Places Available: 21
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- tell you what you need to know and be able to do in the first hour after injury
- give you one message and one option for the critically injured patient
- not cover every injury complex but instead focus on life threatening priorities
- emphasise deal-breaker moves and real-life decision-making processes
- Mr Adam Brooks, Nottingham University
- Professor Bryan Cotton, University of Texas Health Centre, Houston
- Dr Tina Gaarder, Department of Traumatology, Oslo University Hospital
- Dr Oscar Guillamondegui, Vanderbilt University Medical Centre, Tennessee
- Mr Morgan McMonagle, St Mary's Hospital London and University Hospital Waterford, Ireland
- Professor Steve Moeng, Johannesburg Trauma Unit
- Check flight information
This unique one-day course offers a fast paced, high-intensity, hands-on immersion in strategic thinking and key practical manoeuvres in major trauma to LIMiT damage and save a life.
This course will:
This course is aimed at middle grade and senior surgeons.
Mr Euan Dickson, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Mr John McGregor, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty