- Venue: Docquity
- Location: Online
- Start Date: August 14, 2020
- End Date: August 16, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 30, 2020
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 1500
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
After the unprecedented success of the 1st Malaysia Stroke Conference 2019 which was held in St Giles Wembley Penang and the increased interest in Stroke by all healthcare professionals, Malaysia Stroke Council has been called upon to organise the 2nd Malaysia Stroke Conference 2020. This year, in response to COVID-2019 social distancing practice, Malaysia Stroke Conference will attempt to be one of the first medical scientific meeting to be held online in Malaysia! While we battle the pandemic of Covid-19, Stroke cases remain immense and are one of the leading causes of mortality in Malaysia. Therefore, education in Stroke management updates remains important for all of us to enhance and be well prepared to save more lives from Stroke. Dedicated to this cause, the Malaysia Stroke Council has decided that the registration for the Malaysia Stroke Virtual Conference 2020 will be COMPLIMENTARY. Our comprehensive programme welcomes Neurologists, General Physicians, Rehabilitation Medicine Specialists, Radiologists, Family Medicine Specialists, Geriatricians and Allied Health Professionals. This conference has been accredited with 20 CPD from Malaysian Medical Association for applications of 2022 APC. The conference is from 14th till 16th August 2020. However, the content will be available in Docquity, a learning platform for HCPs, for one month, 14th till 16th September 2020.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Stroke Society of Australasia 30th Annual Scientific Meeting 2020
- Asia Pacific Stroke Conference 2020
- Australasian Stroke Academy 2020 (new dates)
- World Stroke Organization and European Stroke Organisation joint Stroke Conference 2020
- Neurological Emergencies 2020
- American Stroke Association and American Heart Association International Stroke Conference 2021