- Venue: The Ritz Carlton
- Location: Orlando View Map
- Start Date: March 1, 2019
- End Date: March 3, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This conference will give attendees the confidence to accurately diagnose and treat sports-related conditions and the knowledge to determine appropriate testing and referral criteria.
This conference will supplement skills learned in residency, allow participants to fill in gaps in their training, and reinforce existing knowledge of musculoskeletal conditions, diagnosis and treatment. Topics discussed include musculoskeletal conditions and procedural techniques primary care clinicians can utilize for athletes and active individuals.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 7th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Winter Conference 2019
- Primary Care: Top Topics in Geriatrics 2019
- BMJ Masterclasses, GP General Update 2019
- 7th Annual Primary Care Winter CME Conference 2019
- Internal Medicine Update: Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pharmacology 2019
- Dermatology for Primary Care 2019
- Infectious Diseases: Adult Issues in the Outpatient and Inpatient Settings 2019
- Office Practice of Primary Care Medicine 2019
- Cardiology for Primary Care 2019
- Mayo Clinical Reviews 30th Annual Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update 2019
- Royal College of General Practitioners One-Day Essentials Various Dates and Topics 2019
- RCGP One-Day Essentials: Various Topics and Dates 2019
- Mayo Clinic Updates in Family Medicine 2019
- National Family Medicine Board Review Course 2019
- 15th National Rural Health Conference 2019