- Venue: Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Location: Orlando View Map
- Start Date: September 27, 2019
- End Date: September 28, 2019
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Analyze literature regarding the impact of sunscreen on rates of skin cancer and skin cancer mortality
- Examine the surgical management of lymphedema
- Review data regarding prevention of squamous cell carcinomas in high-risk populations including solid organ transplant recipients
- Analyze data regarding the utility of molecular assays to assess prognosis of patients with early stage melanoma
- Examine data supporting the use of targeted immunotherapy for patients with unresectable melanoma
- Review data regarding the impact of complete lymph node dissections on overall survival in patients with melanoma
- Examine data regarding the impact of sentinel lymph node biopsies on improving clinical outcomes in patients with melanoma or high-risk squamous cell carcinoma
- Review the most recent data on adjuvant therapy for Stage III melanoma
- Review data regarding the impact of adjuvant radiation in high-risk squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
- Check flight information
This two-day course focuses on ten controversial topics in cutaneous oncology covering the fields of dermatology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology and medical oncology. The goal is to discuss the available evidence of these topics to assist in making the most informed decisions.
Current and new advances in therapeutic treatments for both melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers, especially, basal cell, squamous cell and Merkel cell carcinoma will be highlighted with the presentations and discussions.
This course is designed for dermatologists, surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, plastic surgeons, radiation oncologists, head and neck surgeons, physicians in internal medicine and family practice and physician extenders; such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
Please visit the hotel website to book your room online.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty