- Venue: Mayo Clinic Franke Education Center
- Location: Phoenix View Map
- Start Date: January 19, 2019
- End Date: January 20, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Recognize the clinical manifestations of coccidioidomycosis
- Perform a diagnostic evaluation for suspected bronchiectasis
- Choose the appropriate antimicrobials for skin and soft tissue infections
- Recognize life threatening rashes
- Implement the new guidelines for Clostridium difficile management
- Manage common ocular infections
- Check flight information
The field of infectious diseases is constantly changing, posing challenges for front-line healthcare providers in the clinic and hospital settings. Emerging infections, multiple resistant pathogens, new diagnostics, guidelines, regulations, and antimicrobials require continuous learning. This course will provide up to date, concise and evidence-based presentations to keep you on top of the infectious disease challenges you face daily in practice. The course will feature lectures, case presentations and interactive discussions to enhance providers’ ability to diagnose, treat and prevent infections commonly seen in practice.
Physicians and advanced practice providers (NP, PA, PharmDs) engaged in: family medicine, hospital medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, urgent care, women’s health, general pediatrics, geriatrics and anyone with interest in updating their knowledge of primary care management of infectious diseases and coccidioidomycosis.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty