- Venue: Fairmont Orchid
- Location: Kohala Coast View Map
- Start Date: January 13, 2019
- End Date: January 17, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Unique curriculum delivers Mayo Clinic quality updates via didactics, case presentations, and expert panels
- In-depth discussion of current and emerging spine topics driving national change in the quality and delivery of care
- Designed for surgeons, medical specialists, primary care providers, PTs, CNPs and PAs
- A rewarding learning experience that offers new skills to help spine care practitioners thrive in the spine care environment
- Check flight information
This course covers current and emerging spine topics driving national change in the quality and delivery of spine care with a focus on the aging spine. Participants from all training backgrounds will learn new skills to excel in providing the best care for the aging spine in the near future. Our wide and varied curriculum delivers Mayo-quality updates via didactics, case presentations, a multidisciplinary spine care staff, and a daily mystery unknown case known as “Spine Curve Ball." Overall, this course will provide a rewarding clinical experience for all spine care practitioners, including surgeons, medical specialists, primary care providers, family medicine providers, as well as physical therapists, clinical nurse practitioners/specialists and physician assistants.
This course is designed for Surgeons, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, nurses, in the medical specialists of orthopedics, neurosurgery, pain medicine, and primary care providers
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty