Mayo Clinic Clinical and Multidisciplinary Hematology and Oncology 2019: The 16th Annual Review 2019
- Venue: Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- Location: Scottsdale View Map
- Start Date: February 15, 2019
- End Date: February 17, 2019
- Places Available: 200
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Comprehensive update and management strategies for key hematologic and oncologic diseases
- New data and best practices for practicing physicians and the entire healthcare team
- Half-day symposium on CAR-T
- Case and panel discussions
- Renowned guest and Mayo Clinic faculty
- Continuing education credit offered for physicians, pharmacists, and nurses
- Check flight information
This course will provide a multidisciplinary comprehensive update and management strategies of issues in hematologic and oncologic malignancies presenting new disease classification, treatment, and challenging cases.
This course is designed for physicians practicing in hematology and oncology, as well as physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with hematologic and oncologic disorders.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty