- Venue: Mayo Clinic Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center
- Location: Rochester View Map
- Start Date: September 6, 2019
- End Date: September 6, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Fibromyalgia: Clinical Review and Strategies for Managing Your Patients will present up-to-date information as well as contemporary approaches/strategies for the treatment of fibromyalgia. The program will cover the many facets of fibromyalgia, with expert faculty presenting evidence-based information and emerging practical clinical approaches.
TARGET AUDIENCE This course is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who work in the fields of internal medicine, family medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, or psychiatry/psychology who provide care for patients with fibromyalgia. LEARNING OBJECTIVES Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and guidelines that impact the understanding and treatment of fibromyalgia. Describe the indications and major adverse effects of the commonly used medications for fibromyalgia. Recognize common clinical pearls in fibromyalgia. Review both medication and non-medication treatment options for fibromyalgia. Summarize the underlying process of central sensitization.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association 20th International Mental Health Conference 2019
- Rheumatology Alliance of Louisiana 7th Annual Meeting 2019
- National Conference on Alcohol & Addiction Disorders 2019
- 10th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference 2019
- 20th Malaysian Society of Rheumatology / Singapore Society of Rheumatology Workshops in Rheumatology 2019
- National Conference on Addiction Disorders East 2019
- 19th WPA World Congress of Psychiatry 2019
- Mayo Clinic - A Systematic Approach to Medically Unexplained Symptoms 2019
- 11th Global Hands-On Musculoskeletal Ultrasound with Basic MRI Correlation Congress for Physicians & General Practitioners 2019
- TheMHS Conference 2019
- International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis 21st International Congress 2019
- 8th Fragility Fracture Network Global Congress 2019
- Refocus on Recovery 2019
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2019
- German Society for Rheumatology 47th Congress 2019