- Venue: Mayo Clinic Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center
- Location: Rochester View Map
- Start Date: September 6, 2019
- End Date: September 6, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Fibromyalgia: Clinical Review and Strategies for Managing Your Patients will present up-to-date information as well as contemporary approaches/strategies for the treatment of fibromyalgia. The program will cover the many facets of fibromyalgia, with expert faculty presenting evidence-based information and emerging practical clinical approaches.
TARGET AUDIENCE This course is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who work in the fields of internal medicine, family medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, or psychiatry/psychology who provide care for patients with fibromyalgia. LEARNING OBJECTIVES Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and guidelines that impact the understanding and treatment of fibromyalgia. Describe the indications and major adverse effects of the commonly used medications for fibromyalgia. Recognize common clinical pearls in fibromyalgia. Review both medication and non-medication treatment options for fibromyalgia. Summarize the underlying process of central sensitization.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- British Society for Rheumatology 2019
- 13th North American Young Rheumatology Investigator Forum 2019
- World Congress On Osteoarthritis 2019
- Congress of Clinical Rheumatology 2019
- International Conference on Addiction and Associated Disorders 2019
- European Calcified Tissue Society 46th Annual Congress 2019
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2019
- Improving Outcomes in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence 2019
- National Osteoporosis Foundation Interdisciplinary Symposium On Osteoporosis 2016
- World Psychiatric Association Thematic Conference on Dementia: Psychiatric and Neurological Challenges and Perspectives 2019
- American Academy of Psychodynamic Psychiatry and Psychoanalysisy 63rd Annual Meeting 2019
- 26th Annual International STRESS AND BEHAVIOR Neuroscience and Biopsychiatry Conference 2019
- American Academy Of Psychoanalysis & Dynamic Psychiatry 63rd Annual Meeting 2019
- Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health 2019
- American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting 2019