- Venue: Mayo Clinic: Leighton Auditorium - Siebens Building
- Location: Rochester View Map
- Start Date: November 2, 2018
- End Date: November 2, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course will provide an update for clinicians on the assessment and treatment of addictive disorders with an emphasis on the newest information relevant to practicing addiction treatment professionals. It will focus on the frontiers of evidence-based treatment of alcohol and drug use disorders in a range of treatment populations including adolescent and underserved groups. Topics will range from assessment techniques to novel psychosocial and pharmacologic treatment interventions. The Mayo Model of addiction treatment has long included state of the art psychiatric assessment and innovative treatment of co-morbid psychiatric disorders by a multidisciplinary team.
This course will discuss the implications of co-morbid psychopathology on addiction recovery and new models of incorporation of psychologic and psychiatric interventions into primary and post-primary addiction treatment.
This course is designed for psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, licensed social workers, licensed alcohol and drug counselors, as well as physicians and advanced practice providers in the areas of family medicine and internal medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Columbian Congress Of Psychiatry 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Eating Disorders Conference 2018
- 20th International Society of Addiction Medicine 2018
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Conference 2018
- NEI Psychopharmacology Congress 2018
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies 34th Annual Meeting 2018
- 11th International Conference On Frontotemporal Dementias 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Scientific Conference 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Perinatal Faculty Annual Conference 2018
- International Society of Vascular Behavioural and Cognitive Disorders 9th International Conference 2018
- Society for Mental Health Research Annual Conference 2018
- 19th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry 2018
- Current Psychiatry / American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists Psychiatry Update 2018
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry 29th Annual Meeting and Symposium 2018
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International Conference 2018