- Venue: Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
- Location: Koloa View Map
- Start Date: February 3, 2019
- End Date: February 8, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Current trends for management of general surgical patients are constantly changing. As technical advances progress, options for surgical treatments continue to expand. This interactive symposium, designed for general surgeons, assists in decision-making for multiple aspects of surgical practice. Active audience participation with faculty is strongly encouraged during case presentations and the faculty panel discussions. Video Presentations of Surgical Techniques and Interactive Format utilizing Response Keypad System. This course also features Self-Assessment Credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC Program.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Associations of Surgeons of India 78th Annual National Conference 2018
- 19th Annual Conference - Medical Negligence, Risk Management, Medicine, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Family Medicine 2019
- Journées Cicatrisations 2019
- Arab Health Surgery Conference 2019
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Europe 2019
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons 2019
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery Winter Meeting 2019
- Life-saving Interventions and Manoeuvres in Trauma 2019
- Glasgow Emergency Surgery and Trauma Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic 4th Annual Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Course 2019
- 8th Annual Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day 2019
- 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium 2019
- Americas Hernia Society Annual Meeting 2019
- Association Of Surgeons In Training Annual Conference 2019
- New Zealand Association Of General Surgeons 2019