- Venue: Mayo Clinic Franke Education Center; Juanita Kious Waugh Auditorium
- Location: Phoenix View Map
- Start Date: February 8, 2019
- End Date: February 9, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This state-of-the-art update on Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology is designed to provide evidence-based strategies that focus on practical clinical management from a multidisciplinary approach when treating patients with these neurologic disorders. We welcome a variety of specialists, primary care physicians, and advanced health care providers who have a specific interest in this field. Intended audience is Neurologists and all health care providers who treat patients with neurologic disorders. The format will include the latest clinical and laboratory research presented through didactic lecture, case vignettes, interactive Q & A sessions, and the opportunity for open discussions with the faculty.
This course is designed to update the entire multidisciplinary team, including neurologists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and all health care providers who treat patients with neurologic disorders.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 27th Israel Society For Neuroscience Annual Meeting 2019
- International Neurotoxin Association International Conference TOXINS 2019: Basic Science and Clinical Aspects of Botulinum and Other Neurotoxins
- German Society for NeuroIntensive and Emergency Medicine and the German Stroke Society 35th Annual Meeting 2019
- Cedars-Sinai 11th Annual Symposium on Neurovascular Disease 2019
- 15th Annual Update Conference on Clinical Neurology and Neurophysiology 2019
- 15th International Update Conference on Neurology and Neurophysiology 2019
- 7th Annual World CNS Summit 2019
- 8th Annual Jefferson Neurocritical Care Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice 2019
- Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis Forum 2019
- Headache Cooperative of New England 30th Annual Stowe Headache Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic Headache Symposium: Creating Migraine Warriors 2019
- Indian Epilepsy Association & Indian Epilepsy Society 19th Joint Annual Conference 2019
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society 45th Annual Meeting 2019
- American Society For Experimental Neurotherapeutics 21st Annual Meeting 2019