- Venue: Ponte Vedra Inn and Club
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach View Map
- Start Date: April 4, 2019
- End Date: April 6, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Updates on the recent advances in the field of neurosurgery
- Simulations of various neurosurgical skills and procedures with interactive group discussions
- E-Poster and abstract presentation session
- Research: The conference will also review randomized trials, outcome studies, potential practice innovations, basic and translational research, as well as health economics of patient care. Also research into systems-based practice innovation or improvements will be reviewed for acceptance.
- Challenging Cases. These may include challenging clinical cases encountered in practice (ie., case reports) of those encountered in clinical practice.
- Review the latest surgical techniques in the management of neurosurgical problems
- Appraise the recent data with regard to clinical trials in management of brain tumors
- Utilize case studies to discuss current techniques and controversies
- Predict the role for complex spinal neurosurgery, its indications, and risks
- Illustrate the latest in the management of pediatric disorders
- Examine the latest in functional neurosurgery, epilepsy, and pain
- Check flight information
This course is designed to enhance medical providers' (MD, DO, PA, ARNP) overall knowledge of neurosurgical disorders and conditions. This three day course will focus on discussions concerning the management of cranial, spinal, functional, endovascular and pediatric disorders, as well as technological advancements. The course will provide a mixture of didactic, case-based and evidence based guidelines review, along with an opportunity for panel discussion.
Call for Abstracts- Deadline January 4, 2019
As part of the Mayo Clinic Neurosurgery Updates Symposium 2019, an e-Poster session for presentation of original research and challenging cases dedicated to the fields of neurology and neurosurgery will be held at this meeting. Abstracts can be submitted in the following formats:
Posters will be peer-reviewed. Accepted abstract recipients will be notified by email after the deadline, Friday, January 4, 2019. At least one of the authors must register and attend the conference. Please email FLA CME Abstracts for additional details.
This course is designed for neurosurgeons, neurosurgery residents, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare personnel who are interested in this field.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Ponte Vedra Inn and Club
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- British Association of Spine Surgeons 2019
- Craniofacial Society Of Great Britain And Ireland Annual Scientific Conference "Long Term Outcomes" 2019
- 2nd International Symposium on Surgery of the Spastic Upper Limb 2019
- Spine Society of Australia 30th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 20th Dubai International Spine Conference 2019
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Utrecht Spine Course 2019
- American Association Of Neurological Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Japanese Society For Spine Surgery And Related Research 48th Annual Meeting 2019
- 14th Annual UC Davis Spine Care Conference 2019
- EUROSPINE Spring Speciality Meeting - High End Spine Surgery, Tips and Tricks 2019
- American Academy Of Neurological And Orthopaedic Surgeons 43rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Istanbul Spine Masters and ISMISS Turkey Joint Meeting 20189
- 4th International Congress on Treatment of Dystonia 2019
- The Pittsburgh Course: Comprehensive Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of the Skull Base Course 2019