- Venue: Radisson Blu
- Location: Minneapolis View Map
- Start Date: July 20, 2019
- End Date: July 20, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This one-day educational program will provide hematology and oncology clinicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with an overview of the most recent advances in the treatment of various oncologic malignancies, based on abstracts presented at the June 2019 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Invited speakers choose exciting and relevant abstracts presented at the ASCO meeting and discuss their clinical relevance to the oncology practice.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- ESMO 21st World Congress On Gastrointestinal Cancer 2019
- British Neuro-Oncology Society Annual Meeting 2019
- Best of ASCO ASIA 2019
- 52th Annual Musculoskeletal Tumor Meeting of the Japanese Orthopaedic Association 2019
- Lymphoma Management Course 2019
- NRG Oncology Semiannual Meeting 2019
- Japanese Society of Medical Oncology 17th Annual Meeting 2019
- Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group 11th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 20th International Lung Cancer Congress 2019
- 29th Annual Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology Reviews 2019
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 21st Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- ESMO Academy 2019
- 5th World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer 2019
- 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer 2019