- Venue: Radisson Blu
- Location: Minneapolis View Map
- Start Date: July 20, 2019
- End Date: July 20, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This one-day educational program will provide hematology and oncology clinicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with an overview of the most recent advances in the treatment of various oncologic malignancies, based on abstracts presented at the June 2019 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Invited speakers choose exciting and relevant abstracts presented at the ASCO meeting and discuss their clinical relevance to the oncology practice.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- MEN 2019: 16th International Workshop on Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Great Debates and Updates in Gastrointestinal Malignancies 2019
- American Association For Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2019
- European Congress on Leukemias - Between Cutting Edge and Grey Zone Controversies 2019
- 14th Head and Neck Symposium: Diagnosis and Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer: Locally Advanced Tumors 2019
- European Lung Cancer Congress 2019
- Association for Death Education and Counselling 41st Annual Conference 2019
- Southwest Prostate Cancer Symposium 2019
- The 2019 Summit on National & Global Cancer Health Disparities
- ESMO Breast Cancer Annual Conference 2019
- UK Cutaneous Lymphoma Group Annual Meeting 2019
- 13th International Gastric Cancer Congress 2019
- Ontario Melanoma Conference 2019
- 32nd European Musculo Skeletal Oncology Society Meeting 2019
- 31st European Musculo Skeletal Tumour Society Meeting 2019