- Venue: JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America
- Location: Minneapolis View Map
- Start Date: June 20, 2019
- End Date: June 22, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The Psychiatry Board Review course is unlike any other psychiatry board review course. It is aimed at graduating residents and psychiatrists who are re-certifying for their American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) boards – as well as psychiatrists looking to increase their overall fund of knowledge. Unlike question banks and online topic reviews, this course intentionally integrates self-assessments, focused lectures, and repeated quizzes – the most powerful tool for increasing knowledge. It applies the best in education science to the processes of mastering board content and draws on the considerable depth of Mayo Clinic faculty in both psychiatry and neurology.
This course is designed for psychiatrists (including those who are graduating and recertifying), as well as psychiatry-specific advanced practice providers (NPs/PAs/CNSs/RNs).
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry Clinical Updates 2019
- 7th International Child and Adult Behavioral Health Conference 2019
- 8th World Congress on Women's Mental Health 2019
- American Psychosomatic Society 77th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Drugs for Medical Conditions: The Annual Practical Update for the Psychiatrist 2019
- British Neuropsychiatry Association 32nd Annual General Meeting 2019
- American Neuropsychiatric Association 30th Annual Meeting 2019
- 14th London International Eating Disorders Conference 2019
- International Society for Bipolar Disorders 21st Annual Conference 2019
- Current Psychiatry / American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists Psychiatry Update 2019
- xxURLxxWorld Psychiatric Association Thematic Conference on Challenges for Psychiatry and Mental Health 2019
- 13th Argentine Congress of Mental Health 2019
- Anxiety And Depression Association Of America Annual Conference 2019
- 27th European Congress of Psychiatry 2019
- Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference 2018