- Venue: Disney's Boardwalk Inn
- Location: Lake Buena Vista View Map
- Start Date: February 1, 2019
- End Date: February 3, 2019
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Advancements in physical medicine and rehabilitation are moving forward at an unprecedented rate. In order to stay abreast of these advancements and refine our expertise, physical medicine and rehabilitation professionals require opportunities to collaborate and share information. This course is designed to update professionals with regards to topics and techniques pertaining to Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Some topics of interest include: musculoskeletal rehabilitation, regenerative medicine, opioid and pain management, sports medicine for disabled athletes, spinal cord injury, advancements in ultrasound techniques, spasticity management, care challenges after brain surgery and cancer rehabilitation.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Association of Academic Physiatrists Annual Meeting 2019
- 14th Annual Brain Injury Rehabilitation Conference 2019
- 13th World Congress On Brain Injury 2019
- European Forum for Research in Rehabilitation 15th Congress 2019
- 3rd International Congress on Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair 2019
- Canadian Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 67th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- International Society of Neurology and Rehabilitation Medicine Congress 2019
- International Society of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine 13th World Congress 2019
- Comprehensive Neurorehabilitation Update 2019
- NeuroRehabilitation 2019
- Research Society on Alcoholism 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- RehabWeek 2019
- Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals 2019