Mayo Clinic Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation 2019
- Venue: Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Location: Orlando View Map
- Start Date: March 8, 2019
- End Date: March 9, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 21, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Latest evidence-base knowledge in nephrology and transplant medicine
- Audience participation in case-based discussions utilizing interactive case-based approaches
- Dedicated Saturday allied health track
- Pharmacology contact hours available
- E-Poster and abstract presentation session, top 3 posters receive travel stipend
- Post-course ABIM Knowledge Self-Assessment offers 14.75 ABIM MOC hours
- Networking opportunities
- Research: The conference will also review randomized trials, outcome studies, potential practice innovations, basic and translational research, as well as health economics of patient care. Also research into systems-based practice innovation or improvements will be reviewed for acceptance.
- Challenging Cases. These may include challenging clinical cases encountered in practice (ie., case reports) of those encountered in clinical practice.
- Check flight information
The Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation is a two-day symposium designed to update participants on a range of nephrology topics relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
Call for Abstracts- Deadline December 21, 2018
As part of the Mayo Clinic Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation course, an e-Poster session for presentation of original research and challenging cases dedicated to the fields of nephrology, transplant and hypertension will be held at this meeting. Abstracts can be submitted in the following formats:
Posters will be peer-reviewed. Accepted abstract recipients will be notified by email after the deadline, Monday, December 21, 2018. At least one of the authors must register and attend the conference. Please email FLA CME Abstracts for additional details.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with healthcare providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, please contact Florida Exhibits.
This course is intended for members of the nephrology community and will be of interest to nephrologists, nephrology trainees, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, internists, primary care physicians and other specialists who participate in the care of patients with kidney disorders and kidney and/or pancreas transplants.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 38th Annual Advanced Nephrology: Nephrology for the Consultant 2019
- 8th Annual Glomerular Conference 2019
- Les Séminaires Universitaires de Néphrologie 2019
- American Society Of Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology 15th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 1st University of Florida International Nephrocardiology Conference 2019
- 24th International Conference on Advances in Critical Care Nephrology - AKI & CRRT 2019
- Annual Dialysis Conference 2019
- Nephrology 2019
- Renal Physicians Association Annual Meeting 2019
- 10th Biannual Meeting of the International Society of Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases 2019
- 13th International Congress on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 2019
- 19th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop 2019
- 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society 2019
- ISN World Congress of Nephrology 2019
- Canadian Society Of Nephrology 51st Annual General Meeting 2019