- Venue: Fairmont Kea Lani
- Location: Wailea View Map
- Start Date: January 12, 2020
- End Date: January 16, 2020
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS: • Update the diagnostic radiologist on new trends, relevant techniques and practical applications • Emphasize the latest advances related to common problems encountered in clinical practices • Multi-subspecialty course that utilizes a combination of didactic lectures and QandA sessions • 25 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™ are offered for this course 25 SAM credit hours (25 Self-Assessment Modules, worth 1 SAM credit each) will be available for this activity after approval under Mayo Clinic School of Continuing Medical Education’s ABR deemed status when the processing is completed.
COURSE DIRECTORS: Robert P. Hartman, M.D. Christopher H. Hunt, M.D. Robert W. Maxwell, M.D. Timothy J. Welch, M.D.
MAYO CLINIC COURSE FACULTY: Daniel F. Broderick, M.D. Stephen Broski, M.D. Sally Anne Brown, J.D. Carrie M. Carr, M.D. Jeremy D. Collins, M.D. Mark S. Collins, M.D. Felix E. Diehn, M.D. Patrick W. Eiken, M.D. Jeff L. Fidler, M.D. Chad J. Fleming, M.D. Matthew Frick, M.D. Marina Giurescu, M.D. Robert P. Hartman, M.D. Thomas E. Hartman, M.D. Jay P. Heiken, M.D. B. Matthew Howe, M.D. Nathan C. Hull, M.D. Christopher H. Hunt, M.D. Katie N. Hunt, M.D. Santo Maimone, IV, M.D. Robert W. Maxwell, M.D. Wendaline VanBuren, M.D. John T. Wald, M.D. Timothy J. Welch, M.D. Doris Wenger, M.D.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Radiological Society of Pakistan 35th Annual Conference 2019
- NYU's 38th Annual Head to Toe Imaging Conference 2019
- Breast and Body Imaging at the Beach 2020
- Winter Imaging in Beaver Creek 2020
- 8th Abdominal & Pelvic MRI Interpretation and Reporting Course 2020
- Advanced PET Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, and Therapy 2020
- Breast Ultrasound CME Course with Tom Stavros 2020
- JCA Seminars Annual Week-long Signature MRI Course 2020
- 32nd Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2020
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging 2020
- Indian Radiological & Imaging Association 73rd Annual Conference 2020
- 20th London Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Skills Course 2020
- Arab Health Total Radiology Congress 2020
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2020
- Imaging in the Bahamas 2020