- Venue: Ponte Vedra Inn and Club
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach View Map
- Start Date: December 5, 2019
- End Date: December 7, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The extra corporeal life support system as rescue therapy for refractory cardiopulmonary failure is increasingly gaining attention in clinical practices. The challenge of this system is how to best utilize it to get the maximum benefits. In the absence of randomized clinical trials and guidelines practice varies widely. Mayo Clinic's course is aimed at practical case based management for the current commonly used indications for life support. Also, it is aimed for refinement of practices for future uniform growth of the system at a national and international level.
ECMO Specialists, Respiratory Therapists, Nurses, Perfusionists and Physicians specializing in critical care medicine, pulmonary medicine, emergency medicine, cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology and anyone who would like a foundational education in caring for the ECMO patient.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 2nd International Conference Sublobar Resections for Lung Cancer
- AATS International Thoracic Surgical Oncology Summit 2019
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 32nd Annual Congress 2019
- Joint Annual Meeting of the German, Austrian and Swiss Society of Thoracic Surgery 2019
- 22nd Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Forum 2019
- Czech Society Of Anaesthesiology And Intensive Care Medicine Annual Conference 2019
- European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 33rd Annual Meeting 2019
- Association For Vascular Access 33rd Annual Conference 2019
- Sepsis Unplugged 2019
- 18th Congress of the European Shock Society 2019
- CREF 39th Annual Cardiothoracic Symposium 2019
- 10th International Thymic Malignancy Interest Group Annual Meeting 2019
- IASLC 2019 North America Conference on Lung Cancer 2019
- Duke Masters of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery 2019
- 14th World Federation of Societies of Intensive and Critical Care Medicine 2019