- Venue: Dallas Omni Park West
- Location: Dallas View Map
- Start Date: August 24, 2019
- End Date: August 29, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Passionate about pediatrics and teaching their peers, our speakers are leading pediatrics physicians who offer exceptional topical expertise and engaging instruction styles. Using MedStudy’s Pediatrics Core books as their outline, our outstanding speakers deliver a comprehensive review of each topic and provide pediatrics pearls that will be helpful to all physicians, no matter where you are in your medical journey.Q&A pearls
During our course, you can test your knowledge with board-relevant questions and answers developed by our speakers. Participation in the Q&As is a proven way to solidify content recollection and identify knowledge gaps. Speakers will provide correct answers and additional insight during the lecture.
Expansive topic coverage
From immunization schedules to developmental milestones and genetic syndromes to statistics, the topics covered in our course ensure you’ll learn more about topics you’re strong in, and help you develop the topics that need improvement. MedStudy helps you take the tough topics from mystery to mastery. Topics align with the ABP Content Outline.Earn while you learn
CME credits and MOC points available for onsite and online course attendees. Visit our CME/MOC page for details.Access to course videos
Need a confidence boost right before your exam? Have a patient with a medical issue you’re not familiar with? Reference course videos online after the course has ended.
Enjoy various companion products designed to enhance your course and encourage deep learning:
- Statistics and Acid-Base Videos – These video lectures will ensure you have the foundational knowledge you need for the course. The videos are especially important for the nephrology section.
- Syllabus – This comprehensive print syllabus includes lecture content and photos. Useful as a study resource beyond the six-course days.
- Board-Style Self-Assessment Questions – Self-assess before the course with 100 board-style questions that help you pinpoint knowledge gaps you can address at lecture time.
- Check flight information
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Arab Health 12th Pediatrics Conference 2019
- Pediatric Potpourri®: State of the Art 2019
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics 56th Annual Conference 2019
- 7th Pediatric & Neonatal International Conference 2019
- 6th Arab International Paediatric Medical Congress 2019
- 26th Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of the Philippines Annual Convention 2019
- International Pediatric Summit 2019
- 7th Annual Practical Topics in Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2019
- 19th Annual Winter Conference On Pediatric Emergencies 2019
- Young Adults with Chronic Conditions: Optimizing Treatment and Transition from Pediatric to Adult Care 2019
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine Annual Meeting 2019
- 6th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth 2019
- Association Of Maternal & Child Health Programs Annual Conference 2019
- 8th Pedia Dubai International Pediatric Conference 2019
- 29th International Pediatric Association Congress 2019