- Venue: King Hussain Bin Talal Conference Center
- Location: Swaimeh View Map
- Start Date: September 5, 2019
- End Date: September 8, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 1, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is with great honor that I invite you to the 14th International Congress of MEACO that is going to be held in the King Hussain Bin Talal Conference Center, Dead Sea, Jordan from 5-8 September, 2019.
The MEACO International Congress, which is held every three years, is the largest ophthalmic congress of the region, and is the only congress that is truly international and on parallel with the international ophthalmic congresses of Europe and the United States of America and attracts ophthalmologists, eye care professionals, and exhibiting companies from the region, as well as from Europe, the Americas, Far East Asia and Australia.
MEACO 2019 will feature an unparalleled scientific program, very rich in content in collaboration with several international academic and clinical institutions. The program is expected to be more stimulating and exciting especially with the assembly of more than 80 speakers and faculty from the elite group of ophthalmologists around the world who will be invited to share their experiences together with over 400 speakers from the region. These include distinguished leaders from the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO), the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness, and other esteemed doctors and highly successful career practitioners and surgeons who are renowned for their clinical brilliance. We expect more than 4000 participants from the region and internationally. It is worth mentioning that for the first time in MEACO congresses, there will be a full day session in French for our francophone colleagues. World famous speakers from France and other countries will be invited to give lectures, didactic courses, symposia, and hands-on workshops all in French. This will significantly enrich the congress and, hopefully will attract our Francophone colleagues to actively participate in it. Beyond the myriad scientific activities, the congress has prepared a rich social programme for the delegates. This will include sightseeing tours in beautiful Jordan that will cover all the historical landmarks. We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dead Sea, where the weather this time of year is great, and also get a chance to explore many other wonders of Jordan. A visit to Petra will give you the opportunity to know more about the beautiful Rose City along with its stunning scenery and unique history.
Again, it is a great pleasure for us here in the Jordanian Ophthalmological Society to welcome you to this great scientific and social event.
Dr. Samir B. El-Mulki MD Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon President of the Jordanian Ophthalmological Society
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- xxVENUExxEuropean Glaucoma Society Members' Meeting 2019
- Swiss Ophthalmological Society 112th Annual Congress 2019
- 49th Cambridge Ophthalmological Symposium 2019
- 63rd Brazilian Congress of Ophthalmology 2019
- 19th EURETINA Congress 2019
- Retina Society 52nd Scientific Program 2019
- European Society Of Ophthalmic Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery 38th Annual Meeting 2019
- Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- World Society of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Subspecialty Day 2019
- International Society of Presbyopia 2019
- Glaucoma Society Of India 29th Annual Meeting 2019
- Spanish Society Of Ophthalmology 95th Congress 2019
- German Society Of Ophthalmology Congress 2019
- New York State Ophthalmological Society Annual Meeting 2019
- Romanian Society of Ophthalmology 18th National Congress 2019