- Venue: Mountain Shadows Resort
- Location: Scottsdale View Map
- Start Date: April 11, 2019
- End Date: April 14, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- State-of-the-art update on clinical advances in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
- Comprehensive approach to current evaluation and management of various respiratory diseases.
- Preventative and therapeutic techniques for optimal patient experiences.
- The latest developments in medical practice guidelines provided by leaders in pulmonary and critical care medicine, pulmonary pathology, and radiology.
- Check flight information
The Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2019 course will provide a state-of-the-art update on clinical advances in pulmonary and critical care medicine. A multidisciplinary faculty from Mayo Clinic provide a comprehensive approach to the current evaluation and management of various respiratory diseases. Topics include: airway disease, critical care, interstitial lung diseases, and sleep disorders.
Pulmonologists, Intensivists, General Internists, Hospitalists, Thoracic Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Sleep and Emergency Room Specialists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Allied Health Professionals who deal with areas of pulmonary and critical care medicine that will find this course of value in their daily practice.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty