Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Hands-on Diagnostics and Guided Interventional Skills with Cadaver Lab 2020
- Venue: Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: March 28, 2020
- End Date: March 29, 2020
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 60
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (MSKUS) is a cutting edge procedure being utilized to rapidly diagnose and treat a multitude of musculoskeletal disorders. This practical hands-on course will cover the most important practical aspects of MSKUS, including step-by-step instruction for diagnostic ultrasound and guided procedures followed by practice sessions with live models and advanced procedural applications on cadaver joints. Learners of all levels will receive individualized training on MSKUS utilization and techniques in the upper and lower extremities as well as and indications in pediatrics, physiatry and sport medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 12th Global Hands-on Musculoskeletal Ultrasound with Basic MRI Correlation Congress for Physicians & General Practitioners 2020
- 79th Annual Meeting of the Japan Radiological Society 2020
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2020
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 29th Annual Meeting 2020
- 11th European Conference on Interventional Oncology 2020
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 31st Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course 2020
- Swiss Congress of Radiology 2020
- Breast Imaging from A to Z: How to Read Like (or Better Than!) the Experts 2020
- Webb, Muller and Naidich: A Masters Course in Chest Imaging 2020