- Venue: The Broadmoor
- Location: Colorado Springs View Map
- Start Date: November 4, 2020
- End Date: November 8, 2020
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Given the unique circumstances this year, our spring and fall meetings have been combined into one "super meeting," NEI Max! This first-of-its kind NEI meeting will be the biggest, best, and most exciting psychopharmacology conference of 2020. With two educational sessions taking place at a time, attendees will be able to choose their own learning adventure. NEI Max! will feature more learning opportunities, more of NEI's outstanding expert faculty, more networking, more exhibits, and more of everything attendees love about NEI meetings!
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Frontline Mental Health Conference 2020
- Abu Dhabi International Mental Health Conference 2020
- International Society of Addiction Medicine and Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine Joint Congress 2020
- 22nd International Society of Addiction Medicine 2020
- International Society for Affective Disorders Congress 2020
- Psych Congress Regionals Various Dates and Locations 2020
- 21st Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry 2020
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry 31st Annual Meeting and Symposium 2020
- Asian Public Mental Health Virtual Congress 2021
- Indian Psychiatric Society 73rd Annual National Conference 2021
- American College Of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2021
- International College Of Neuropsychopharmacology World Congress 2021
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry Clinical Updates 2021
- 20th WPA Virtual World Congress of Psychiatry 2021
- American Neuropsychiatric Association 32nd Annual Meeting 2021