- Venue: Hyatt Regency La Jolla
- Location: San Diego View Map
- Start Date: September 14, 2019
- End Date: September 15, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Summarize recent clinical trial data regarding the next generation of therapies in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Describe new diagnostic methods into practice for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Identify current and future treatment and therapy options for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Identify treatment challenges in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Discuss surgical options for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Discuss healthcare maintenance for the IBD patient.
- Discuss ACG guidelines in the treatment of Crohn's Disease.
- Recall strategies for managing pregnancy and fertility issues in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Check flight information
The New Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease conference will highlight the latest concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of IBD. Disease complications, special population considerations, and surgical options will also be discussed. The course will be taught by nationally known experts who are actively involved in clinical trials and studies related to the management of Crohn’s and colitis. Physicians will be provided with the necessary context to integrate the relevant information into their practices to improve the quality of life for their afflicted patients.
After attending this live activity, participants should be able to:
Accreditation and Disclosures</header>
Scripps Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Surgical Spring Meeting 2019
- 9th Philippine Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeon Annual Congress 2019
- GI Roundtable 2019
- European Association for the Study of the Liver 54th Annual Meeting 2019
- EASL Modern Dilemmas in Liver Transplantation 2019
- Japanese Society of Gastroenterology 105th Annual Meeting 2019
- Digestive Disease Week 2019
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 6th International Symposium on Complications in GI Endoscopy 2019