Primary Care Challenges for Todays Practitioner: Practice Strategies for Internal and Family Medicine Specialists 2019
- Venue: The Westin Sarasota
- Location: Sarasota View Map
- Start Date: March 25, 2019
- End Date: March 29, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Following this course, the participant should be able to appraise the etiologies and recognize the clinical presentations of the commonly seen disorders presented; indicate diagnostic tests available and the suggested use for making a diagnosis; implement available treatment options and appropriate long-term care when indicated. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making an appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and referral or follow-up care with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes. When indicated in the specific objectives, emphasis will be on aligning physician behavior with current guidelines and evidence-based medicine with a focus on diagnosis, treatment and when to refer. This course was designed to inter-relate the disorders presented in an effort to help all practitioners at the level of a practicing physician or practitioner relate their practice strategies with other providers and specialists. By doing this, it will provide them with increased competence to appropriately diagnose and refer or effectively treat their patients’ conditions to optimize their care.
ALL AMS CME 2018-2019 medical conferences are Live, half-day, Commercial Support Free medical events and are approved for 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, AAFP Prescribed, ACEP Category 1, and ACOG Cognate Credits. All of our medical meetings are clinically useful evidence/case-based, guideline-driven, Primary Care content that is immediately applicable to your practice. All of our CME conferences, both live and recorded, can be found at www.AmericanMedicalSeminars.com. AMS CME meetings are held in both Sarasota, Florida and San Diego, CA, and are designed for Primary Care Practitioners in the specialties of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and even Specialists who would like practical and clinically relevant reviews and updates in Primary Care Medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 24th Annual Primary Care in Paradise Maui Hawaii 2019
- 13th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference Session II 2019
- Austrian Society for General and Family Medicine 4th Annual Meeting 2019
- 13th French Congresse of General Practice 2019
- NB Medical Education Hot Topics GP Update Courses Various Locations 2019
- UCAOA Urgent Care Convention & Expo 2019
- Endrocrinology for Primary Care 2019
- 17th Annual UC Davis Primary Care Pharmacotherapy Conference 2019
- Neurology: Top Topic Updates for Primary Care 2019
- Emergencies in Primary Care 2019
- 4th Family Medicine Review Course 2019
- Cardiology for Primary Care and Hospital Medicine 2019
- 18th International Eastern Mediterranean Family Medicine Congress 2019
- Spine Care Conference for the Primary Care Provider 2019
- 9th JHaS-Kongress 2019