Primary Care Challenges for Todays Practitioner: Practice Strategies for Internal and Family Medicine Specialists 2019
- Venue: The Westin Sarasota
- Location: Sarasota View Map
- Start Date: March 25, 2019
- End Date: March 29, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Following this course, the participant should be able to appraise the etiologies and recognize the clinical presentations of the commonly seen disorders presented; indicate diagnostic tests available and the suggested use for making a diagnosis; implement available treatment options and appropriate long-term care when indicated. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making an appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and referral or follow-up care with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes. When indicated in the specific objectives, emphasis will be on aligning physician behavior with current guidelines and evidence-based medicine with a focus on diagnosis, treatment and when to refer. This course was designed to inter-relate the disorders presented in an effort to help all practitioners at the level of a practicing physician or practitioner relate their practice strategies with other providers and specialists. By doing this, it will provide them with increased competence to appropriately diagnose and refer or effectively treat their patients’ conditions to optimize their care.
ALL AMS CME 2018-2019 medical conferences are Live, half-day, Commercial Support Free medical events and are approved for 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, AAFP Prescribed, ACEP Category 1, and ACOG Cognate Credits. All of our medical meetings are clinically useful evidence/case-based, guideline-driven, Primary Care content that is immediately applicable to your practice. All of our CME conferences, both live and recorded, can be found at www.AmericanMedicalSeminars.com. AMS CME meetings are held in both Sarasota, Florida and San Diego, CA, and are designed for Primary Care Practitioners in the specialties of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and even Specialists who would like practical and clinically relevant reviews and updates in Primary Care Medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 7th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Winter Conference 2019
- Primary Care: Top Topics in Geriatrics 2019
- BMJ Masterclasses, GP General Update 2019
- 7th Annual Primary Care Winter CME Conference 2019
- Mayo Clinic 3rd Annual Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Clinician 2019
- Internal Medicine Update: Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pharmacology 2019
- Dermatology for Primary Care 2019
- Infectious Diseases: Adult Issues in the Outpatient and Inpatient Settings 2019
- Office Practice of Primary Care Medicine 2019
- Cardiology for Primary Care 2019
- Mayo Clinical Reviews 30th Annual Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update 2019
- Royal College of General Practitioners One-Day Essentials Various Dates and Topics 2019
- RCGP One-Day Essentials: Various Topics and Dates 2019
- Mayo Clinic Updates in Family Medicine 2019
- National Family Medicine Board Review Course 2019